Company of Heroes 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Company of Heroes 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Company of Heroes 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Man Power
2. Unlimited Fuel
3. Unlimited Ammunition
4. Unlimited Command Points
5. Unlimited Health
6. Unlimited Units Cap
7. Instant Skills Cooldown

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/08/2017
    Started development

• 05/08/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 05/10/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/10/2017

• 05/10/2017

• 08/31/2018
    Instant Command Cooldown cheat added

• 07/17/2019
    Instant Ability Cooldown cheat added

• 08/04/2019
    Unlimited Ammunition cheat added
    Unlimited Units Cap cheat added
    Instant Skills Cooldown cheat added

• 11/13/2019
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Unlimited Population cheat added
    Instant Troops cheat added
    Instant Construction cheat added
    Instant Ability Cooldown cheat added

• 01/28/2021
    Unlimited Ammunition cheat added
    Unlimited Units Cap cheat added
    Instant Skills Cooldown cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Company of Heroes 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hello MrAntiFun, can you please add Instant Construction, Instant Building Troops and Reveal All Map? I hope you read this message. Thank you :+1:

9 Likes

Is this mod menu undectected in online matches?

Trainers are for single-player, offline campaign modes. No matter where on the internet you get them from.

You need hacks to cheat online, not trainers. These are two completely different things. WeMod will not provide hacks as WeMod does not condone online cheating. Plus game developers are successfully suing individuals and organisations who produce and use online cheats in a court of law.

Ahh i see ty for the info

Hello! Can you please make a version that works with the 64bit version ?

1 Like

Try linking the 64-bit version’s .exe to WeMod by pressing the down arrow next to the Play button.

The Unlimted Heath Cheat doesn’t work for me all the time.

I can’t seem to work it on skrimish Im playing offline with bots but nothing is working is there something im suppose to do other than enable the trainer?

does using this trainer prevent any sort of completion or progression of the game? anytime i complete the campaign or scenarios it doesnt show anything, i also get no achievements.

Even when trying to link the 64-bit version doesn’t work as the EXE does not update to a 64 bit, that or I am completely unable to locate where the executable is located, however when trying to link the Exe it does not launch it states “These Cheats were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version.” That’s what it gives me no matter what I try, Please make a 64 bit version or something.

2 Likes

Warning recent update has broken this trainer for the 32 bit the game now runs in 64 bit without the beta branch, trainer does not work anymore. 1/18/2021

5 Likes

Please update this trainer for 64 bit

3 Likes

I bump the request for the 64bit version.

Linking the 64bit .exe to the WeMod by custom installation doesn’t work. The game starts, the trainer doesn’t.

You can choose the beta version “legacy_32bit” for “very small minority of players whose hardware does not allow them to run the new 64 Bit update”.

4 Likes

Hey man, need 64 bit update, plzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

hey MrAntiFun kun je company of heroes een 64 bit mod
il apreciate it.

2 Likes

Hello there, I enjoyed this trainer so far but a few days ago it stopped working, it said it was designed for 32-bit version, this problem just seems to came out of nowhere. Can you do a 64-bit update? Thanks a bunch.

5 Likes

need 64 bit update THX <3

5 Likes

please do an update to 64 bit…

4 Likes