Company of Heroes 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I agree to update to 64 bit

f you want to continue playing with the 32 bit version, you have to update back.

Right Click Company of Heroes 2 on Steam
Select Properties
Navigate to the Betas Tab
Select “legacy_32bit” from the drop town
Close the Properties window
Your game should now patch to the legacy version

The workshop does not work with the 64 bit version! In my opinion, the biggest crap, the developer could have saved himself a useless update

6 Likes

Ye! Useless patch, TRAINER NOT WORKING NOW
Please help!

4 Likes

Thank you, the change works, I have no idea why the devs “updated” the game to 64-bit 7 years after its release. From what I see, it does not improve much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Company of Heroes 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Ammunition cheat added
  • Unlimited Units Cap cheat added
  • Instant Skills Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hi MrAntiFun I just noticed that the updated trainer for this game doesn’t have the past options like instant building and instant recruitment, can you kindly add them back if possible since it is the options I think most of us need to really play the game like we used to. Thanks :smile:

this is all that works for me…sort of annoying ? I went back yesterday night on the last version of 32bit,to see today that now the trainer works just on 64bit…and after that tada,i can only use the instant skills,which of course it`s useless since sometimes it gets hard to even get the resources you need for that dam thing in the first place :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I think there is something wrong with your game. I can use all the options just fine.

I can confirm that, all functions except Skills Cooldown are deactivated immediately after activation! 64 bit version.

The Skills Cooldown Cheat is automatically activated when the game starts.

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here. I only have to activate the cheat once then I can play hours without any problem. I also checked if wemod deactivate the cheat like you said by open CoH 2 in window mode and watch them simultaneously. After 1h44m match I did not see wemod deactive at any point. I think it probably just your end and my end. I hope MrAntiFun look into this problem. The trainer still missing instant troop and building from the old patch.

3 Likes

You make your own luck, let’s hope that the shine and care will return to it, as we know it from wemod and Co.

Meanwhile, bad luck guys can use this mod to cheat on the workbench. I only recommend it as an alternative, the Cheat Mod II is not a trainer. The mod runs Insatbil and causes your game to crash if used incorrectly, and a match cannot be restarted in connection with the mod, otherwise the game will crash.

I have a separate game mode that i like to play that is why i can’t run it alongside of the cheat mod II, Only Mrantifun (Wemod) can bring back the fun just like when i played the past version of the game. After having almost 200 hrs on steam this trainer gave the skirmish a new life with the all units mod, Hoping that the 2 missing options could be added in the near future and restore the game’s enjoyment by playing god against the cheating AI.

1 Like

You are of course right that a cheat mod does not work in any campaign, so we hope for us community that Mr. Antifun corrects the error and the trainer works perfectly again for everyone.

2 Likes

Once more everything no longer works after an update that just released today.

I think that we have to put up a queue again so that they will notice our requests. Currently our game is being put at the back just like the others since they are focusing too much on the games that has a bigger player base and does not really care for games that has already a trainer that works but not complete.

2 Likes

How to put the game for queue ?

It is removed sadly since the trainer is currently working. We can only bump this discussion from time to time to the top just to get noticed and be finally updated to its original state.

Can we somehow mention MrAntiFun? so that we could put the matter on notice

I hope you can include our concerns regarding the issues mentioned here in your diary.

Still no reply damn, I’m starting to lose faith on this getting updated :frowning:

Hello, first of all, thank you for sharing the 64 bit modifier. If I can, I hope to add the function of building and generating troops quickly. :grinning:

2 Likes

Omg Thanks, but how are you going to be able to do that?