Company of Heroes 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@MrAntiFun your missing INSTANT TROOPS AND CONSTUCTION… from 9 to 7 :frowning:

1 Like

It’s stupid when you are dependent on others and they don’t care about you.

Right Click Company of Heroes 2 on Steam
Select Properties
Navigate to the Betas Tab
Select “NONE” from the drop town
Close the Properties window
Your game should now patch to the Standard version

The cheats work, only without the 64 bit version

Lots of disrespect on here, Mr Anti-Fun spends hours giving you trainers for free, stop moaning and thank them for the hard work.

If the 64-bit version does not work just use the 32-bit legacy version, you wont see the difference.

Thank You Mr Antifun for all your hard work.

You don’t seem to be up to date, if you had read the posts before you posted, you would understand the displeasure. We are all very grateful for the cheats, only the point here is that you want too much and in the end nothing works anymore. Updating software, but not having tested it beforehand, is double work in my opinion.

The cheats work with one and the other just not, the game mechanics work differently for everyone. Either we are all learning to program or we are unlucky.

1 Like

I very much Respect MrAntiFun I have been his supporter ever since he made a site solely for his trainers. Its sad that he had to move to WEMOD but he moved here just receive the needed support financial wise.

So don’t go around saying that he is being disrespected since its not all about him not fulfilling the request, it is also about our request not getting any reply from WEMOD management.

It is nearly one month now and no reply has ever reached us, if that is the case this forum is just a waste of time and WeMod should just open the Request button again just in the app just to get the trainer updated.

3 Likes

In fact, there is no need to worry. According to past experience, the immediate construction and troops will be updated in a few months. :face_with_monocle:

Pro tip: If you right click on COH2 and click properties then beta’s you can go back to 32 bit and use the old one still

您好MrAntiFun,现在所有版本都不能用了。这次更新后,作弊一开启,过一会会自动弹出,是版本问题以前也遇到过。

兄弟你发中文人家又看不懂 :joy:

1 Like

It shows diversity tho HAHAHAHA

Hello MrAntiFun, I noticed you have updated to Mar 2 version, but here we still cannot enjoy the latest version. Could you help and fix it? Thanks!

Hey MrAntiFun, The ‘Unlimited Units Cap’ function cannot work, plz fix it, more thanks.

Guys look here Game Queue - WeMod Support

How do I boost a game that isn’t in the queue?

Currently, it is only possible to boost games that in the queue. The best way to get a game added to the queue is to follow it by using the “Notify Me” feature. The more followers, the more likely it is to be added to the queue.

1 Like

Just coming back to see if there is any update.

1 Like

so does this not work on multiplayer? also the game keeps crashing when i try to use unlimited health, unlimited ammo, and unlimited fuel

if u want playing with MP online, plz play without cheats, dude … !!!

2 Likes

Still missing Instant recruits and instant contractions… 2 cheats are missings

1 Like

Would it be possible to access the much more older versions of the trainer?
Maybe perhaps the version of the trainer that could still work with the 4.0.0.21699 version of the game.

2 cheats are missing!

Hi. I’m broke so I’m stuck with Cracked COH2. And well…the old set. Right behind 64bit version, no longer latches onto the game.

Requesting a fix. Please.

Love your work btw.