Company of Heroes 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey MrAntiFun, can you please add Instant Construction, Instant Building Troops in 64bit version? thankyou

1 Like

It seems like you can’t get any medals with WEMOD on. Not sure why, it doesn’t even note that you completed the mission in the theater of war campaigns. Still fun but kinda sucks.

Hi WeMod team,

Peace be with you.

Can i use wemod on company of heroes 2 Theatres of War? Steam is online mode.

Would they flag it as bannable?

Best regards.

I don’t think it works tbh. For ToW or custom battles I use cheat mod from the Steam workshop

1 Like

Can You Fix This Trainer? Because Company Of Heroes 2 İnstant Production Cheat Won’t Work

it worked for me. may i ask if i can also use in Theater of War in Coop AI Battles? without AI? or is okey with AI ally?

Don’t work anymore. Always crash after few minutes.

I get a message claiming that THIS trainer only works for the 64bit version while I have the 32bit version. I have seen solutions down in the comments for this but they do not apply to me since I do not have a legit version and does not show up in Steam. My version is the latest FGRP (IYKYK). Does anyone have any idea of a workaround for this or will I have to use CE myself? Thanks in advance.

There may never be instant construction again, I am still trying to find other trainers who can achieve instant construction

The one thing i wish this did was when using “unlimited health”, that it applied to buildings you are occupying. As it stands, neutral buildings you control can still be destroyed.

Add Instant unit spawn