Core Keeper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Does anyone here have an issue where the ground glitches and turns black except of lighted torches?
It only has happened after the last game update. I am not sure what cheat does this. I have checked
video card drivers and the game install files integrity through steam.

1 Like

yup, i used my 15 boosts for core keeper lol i was hoping theyd fix this bug. its the cheats they bug the game im assuming,

1 Like

I experienced the black world glitch as well. I use Easy Digging, Reveal Larger Area, and Unlimited Weapon/Armor Durability.

Easy Digging doesn’t seem to be working since the latest update but it may not be that one since I had it off and just experienced it.

Reveal Larger Area may not be the issue either.

Noticed Armor Durability looks wonky in terms of value. Trying it w/that off now so I just have Weapon Durability on now.

Will report on the others as I find out.

2 Likes

it might be the issue, before the update the mods that didnt wanna work were the durabilitys

1 Like

so i turned everything off besides easy digging reaveal large area and it still blackens my world

1 Like

note:
i create a new world each time it blackens

1 Like

I also ran core keeper on two different computers. I thought the glitch might be a nvidia issue. My laptop is a ryzen apu. The dark glitch is there as well.

Also the new update has a different backend from the original not sure if that makes a graphic difference.

Can you make sure that you have the newest trainer selected? You can check this in the History tab under play.

1 Like

When was this taken? The older trainer version was the default until last night when I made that post.

These pictures were taken 10 to 15 min before I posted them. Also I did a fresh install of the game. I even went as far as deleting my cloud saves on steam to see if it was a corrupted game save. All with the same results. The only thing I haven’t done is reinstalled wemod. I was going to do that next to see if that changes results.

Not sure what changed but I played a solid couple of hours with no problems. I did reinstall wemod not sure if that made the difference.

Anyone else run into an issue where the system no longer register interactions? e.g. Like breaking a wall, and the wall just reanimates back up. Closing the system and starting back again fixes it for a short timebut then it happens again.

ive posted a few times in the discord, so far all i know is the the 999 item and fast dig work. they said theyll update it if they see fit it needs one.

The Core Keeper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

作者您好,此次更新的这个mod有些bug,希望能尽快改善这个问题。
在上个版本,玩家能凭空造出物品,即使背包内没有对应的材料;现在凭空造出物品后,物品会消失但会返还消耗(被使用的)的材料。
最后,我对您的劳动成果表示衷心的肯定与诚挚的感谢。

Hello, the mod updated this time has some bugs. I hope to improve this problem as soon as possible.
In the previous version, players can create items out of thin air, even if there is no corresponding material in the backpack; Now after you create an item out of thin air, the item will disappear but the consumed (used) material will be returned.
Finally, I would like to express my heartfelt affirmation and sincere thanks for your achievements.

1 Like

Good morning!

The option who says you can craft any item without ingredients doesnt work!

Ty for your work <3

1 Like

轻松合成无法使用,制作后会自动消除,