Coromon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Coromon
This is the official discussion topic of the Coromon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Refill Coromon Health
2. Refill Pets Energy
3. Add 25K Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/12/2022
    Started development

• 04/14/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 04/15/2022
    Add 25K Money cheat added

• 07/21/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The Coromon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
3 Likes

I have a CE Script that has 100% catch rate, turn on/off random and/or trainer battles and skills cost no energy to cast. If you want, I can send it to you and maybe you can add some of those (Not sure exactly what you use to make your trainers)

7 Likes

is there a way to disable the spawning of standard coromon so that only the potent and perfect ones spawn or at least increase the spawn rates for them?

1 Like

I was really hoping for a speed mod, hope there will still be one in the future

Tried this trainer so far still a little buggy:

• F1 health - sets coromon health to 9999 (edit: health is usually under 200 or so, so it takes like 1-3 minutes to countdown everytime) for the ones in your party so if they get hit in battle you have to wait for the health to drain all the way to your coromons original health before the game continues.
  • 5k gold - if you press it during a battle it locks you in the battle and if you press too many times it crashes the client.
    really love the content hope to see more in the future
2 Likes

thank you so so much for the cheats <3 Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a bug but I tried the ā€˜Refill Coromon Healthā€™ and one of the wild coromons hit mine, the health was 9999 and sadly it went down but didnā€™t refill it again. (it took a lot of time until the health went down lol)

The Coromon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add 25K Money cheat added
  • lowered health refill to 500
2 Likes

What does the ā€œAdd 10 Battle Tokensā€ do? I canā€™t find anywhere what it actually does and when I google Battle Tokens Coromon nothing comes up.

honestly i wish this including an exp boost. and the hp sp cheats could be revamped to make it so they dont deplete at all. right now the health boosts your corom,ons health way above its hp and it takes forever to normal. also the money cheat crashes the game. please fix

2 Likes

Yeah, I think an exp boost is a must have for this type of game. Speed boost would be nice too. Hopefully we will get those soon!

1 Like

Would love something to increase the odds of getting a potent 20 or a perfect Coromon

2 Likes

Or a cheat that makes the Coromon in your party or PC perfect.

1 Like

the CE script I have also now has set potential level so you can make all coromon perfect, add experience and money (any amount) and heal your entire team (yours already has that one) it also has unlimited health but unfortunately it effects the coromon you are battling also.

7 Likes

givew us the code or cheat. it sounds epic

1 Like

yes please, would love if you shared it to this trainer

1 Like

I wold like a XP multiplier, if at all posible. love.

3 Likes

The health isnā€™t working. I would press F1 as soon as Iā€™m able to select my actions in battle. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi

I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me, but the health cheat isnā€™t working anymore. Iā€™ve tried it in various scenarios to get it to work, but nothing, in or out of battle.

2 Likes