Crusader Kings III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is the infinite Army option still not possible?
I have not played this game since I last posted on here and thought I may give it a try.

1 Like

crusader kings 3 bug I cannot disband the troops. The army flees after losing a battle for over 50 years and more, and it has happened to me once before. Is it possible to remove these units from the console? or do anything to fix it? It is probably the fault of the speeding up march

Amazing trainer, but since yesterday (January 19), i can’t use it, after i hit the play button it only tells me: “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.” And it is the only game in the entire library showing this problem.

Ya can try and start the game from steam first then when you are in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after game is running. Click back to game

Still showing the "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.”.

If the cheats cannot download then an antivirus or firewall is blocking it.
See here: “Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game” / “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats” - WeMod Support

No antivirus enabled here, and the firewall is disabled, all my other games are working fine with WeMod, only CK3 is showing this issue.

Hello, I am Not having any Issues with the Trainer, but I thought of Something i would like to Suggest for This Trainer, I don’t know how possible this would be, but it probably would since the Country Control Cheat, I was Wondering If it would be Possible to Add a “Covert Country To Faith” Cheat, like the Max Country Control Cheat, If not its fine, I just thought of this and i thought it would be a good suggestion for this trainer, as it is Impossible to Use a cheat to convert a country in the base game, Thank you, And for Reading.

Also i forgot to add this on my Last Post, also as another Suggestion “Convert Country Culture” Would be also another Helpful Cheat, as it is impossible (As far as i know) To Convert a Culture of a Country with Console Commands.

There is a Console command that can already Change County culture; change_culture (county/barony ID) culture, e.g change_culture 1823 russian.

1 Like

New update 1.3.0 Corvus (with Northern Lords Flavor Pack) was released on 16th March.

The Crusader Kings III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, is there something within this game that prevents a god mode option? All of the other Paradox games (Europa, HoI, Imperator, Stellaris) have it but I cannot find a trainer for Crusader Kings that offers it.

Hello! :slight_smile:

As a non-player of this game I can only speculate that a god mode cheat either isn’t possible to do or it is possible but causes progression issues in the game.

Trainer developers are limited by what the game allows them to get away with. Sometimes it seems obvious that a trainer should have a certain cheat within it, but that obvious cheat just might not be possible to make due to the way the game is made.

@Ravenfyre That would almost be true except that it isn’t. @Legion13 Your best bet is here in the Steam Workshop: OP Troops These are pretty powerful, require no maintenance, and can tear down castle walls in a fraction of the time. Of course, this kills ironman mode. Have fun!!

1 Like

Thanks for the recommend, it’s unfortunate that it kills Iron Man but you can’t have everything I suppose. I’ll still use it for fun games.

Thanks for the recommendation. :slight_smile:
Though I should point out that this mod gives you troops with a lot of HP, not god mode. Looking at the comments section from players, the troops still die.

I see the confusion, the mod creator called the troops “Immortals”. This is likely named after the real-life Ancient Greek heavily armoured troops that were very hard to kill in battle. They weren’t, of course, actually immortal. :slight_smile:

Love this trainer! Do you think at some point you could add a slider for army to spawn more soldiers? Thank you for all the hard work!

1 Like

I am running the steam mod and when I use the set diplomacy, martial, stewardship, or learning it does not properly update it in the stats on my ruler. if I use the console command then it works correctly.

What I see when using the slider and set button is that the base value shows the proper change but the modified value never updates. however if you change the base value in the console then the modified value updates correctly.

So I have 1 problem with the trainer. When you put on instant move, my armies will get caught when crossing some borders, usually when going from friendly to enemy or vice versa. But when it gets caught you can stop it and resend the army.

Except when they’re retreating. So my army loses a battle, starts to retreat and before i can hit ctrl F2, my army is stuck in a perpetual state of retreat and can’t be disbanded because they’re retreating. So I end up with no army. Is there a fix to this?

1 Like