Crysis 3 Cheats and Trainer

Crysis 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Crysis 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Energy
5. Ghost Mode
6. Unlimited NanoSuit Upgrades

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/10/2017
    Started development

• 06/10/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

it doesn’t work

1 Like

Can you give more details? What is your game source/version? Which cheats don’t work?

**It doesn't work** 

So, I downloaded Cysis 3 from Origin.
                                           Went to Infinity.
                                           You know, where you cheat.
                                           And tryed...
                                           But it doesn't work - There is just
                                           standing "Missing required file "ssleay32.dll"."
                                           Please help me to fix this probelm, I want to play so hard. ;-;

From lolypoo. lol

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

Thx. :smiley:

Nope, still not working, but anyways! Thanks.

it also doesn’t work for me :confused:
I started the game through infinity and it says its on but I still die in the game

What is your game version and source?

It’s a high chance that he got the latest version.

How do you know?

Hes psychic.

For real though. He said it didnt work earlier.
So he probably assume the other guy is on the same update as well.

Well game hasn’t updated for 2 years so we all are on the latest version =) that’s not the issue

2 Likes

Hmm well plottwist, wonder why he is talking updates then.

lel

Well, to be fair, @STN was the one who brought up the updates. :laughing:

Well, asking for version and source is just a common thing to ask for. I believe he wanted to know if the user had a cracked game etc.

Things that could interfere. Since it seems like he knew the game didnt have any updates in a while.

But whatever, the user didnt reply so its nothing to do on the matter anyway.

2 Likes

I realize that. I just thought it was funny.

1 Like

Does not work for me.
I think I’ve tried using CheatEngine before but I’m currently trying to play games real fast and I tried with this.

Game loads+plays normal but like CE, when I enable unlimited energy or health, the game closes.

I have 1.3.
Is there anything else in particular that I need to provide to get some help with this?
Googling doesn’t provide an answer and just frequently returns to a particular website/forum for “trainers” costing like $6 or paid registration.

Do you have origin version?