Crysis 3 Cheats and Trainer

2 Dvd.
Win 7 64bit

Install the origin version? Game should give you an option.

Doesn’t work on the FitGirl repack version.

Is it the same version as origin?

It’s not.
Fitgirl is outdated
Fitgirl v1.3
Game v1.4

1 Like

Get latest origin version

so i have the latest version of everything and the game still shuts down as soon as i activate any of the cheats, so was wondering if the cheats will ever work or if Origin has something that is blocking the cheat use

1 Like

Game has anticheat however the trainer will disable it. After attaching trainer, let it run for a couple minutes before activating any cheats

so how do you attach it cause playing for 10 min it still shutdown as soon as i used a cheat

1 Like

Yeah, it’s doing the same things for me too, I had the same problem so I came here, saw the advice to wait a few minutes, tried it, and it still shut down on me as soon as I activated any of the cheats.

1 Like

Same problem here! As soon as I activate the cheats, the game closes! Is it because of the anti-cheat measures implemented by crytek? by the way, I play the game only in single player mode! I thought anti-cheat measures were a big thing for multiplayers?

I might be so that I am doing something wrong?

I am probably asking for too much, but will really appreciate it if someone describes a detailed guide to make this work!

Let me summarize what I have done so far-

Installed crysis 3 from retail vs DVD (2 discs), activated (well, had to activate!) using origin. I am have windows 10 64 bit.

I installed the infinity app and selected the crysis3.exe file as explained. Then I tried the following:

1. Started the game from infinity app itself, by pressing play; game loads but when I activate the cheats, it closes.

2. Launched infinity app, then separately started the game (from origin app) --> result: same as above.

3. Launched infinity app, then separately started the game (by clicking on the .exe file in the installation folder) --> result: same as above!

I assume that the infinity app is not able to bypass the anti-cheat protocols (not that tech. savvy, but guess it has to do something with memory integrity checks or something like that) implemented in the game!

So, whats the fix? Please help! Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Subhajit

Which cheats?

Did this ever get fixed?

2 Likes

I cant get unlimited energy to work or unlimited ammo

1 Like

Hi it doesnt work, basically whats happening is that everytime i activate a cheat my game crashes. why?

1 Like

Read the trainer notes. This game has anticheat and you need to wait a minute or two before activating cheats.

Also, i am not sure if the game has had an update, if it had then trainer probably needs an update. You have origin version right?

Can you please make an updated version for crysis 3 trainer?

it doesn’t work for me as well. when I activate any cheat or cheats, the game closes.
have did everything as sunshine01x
windows 10 64 bit

How does the Infinite Nanosuit Upgrades work? It doesn’t give me any upgrade points, it’s still 0.

This is kinda an oldie not sure if game has updated but stn is not with us any more so this one will not be updated. Need to use the one form mrantifun