Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for GOG

None of the cheat codes work for me, I’ve saved and reloaded the game multiple times

This trainer has taken away so much tedious grinding so I can focus on the story and world building. A++

1 Like

I don’t have the crippled mod hack equiiped. I tried remove all my mods from my cyberdeck, and the problem continues.

I used the trainer to get some cash and carrying capacity. But now, I can only kill an enemy (the most easy of them) in unlimited health mode. They take a lot to die.

And no, i’m not using Cripple Movement quickhack, i I removed all hacks from the cyberdeck

Update please

Patch 1.11 is online

1 Like

Bei einem Mitbewerber ist es schon online der 1.11 Hotfix!

1 Like

Feb 7.
update 1.11 is live and the trainer will not work for GOG version of cyberpunk.
How soon does an update usually take to push through?

The trainer is still working correctly after the update. Can you please provide us with more details about the issue(s) you’re having?

sorry for late reply but I checked and the GOG Galaxy launcher had the option to automatically update the game to version 1.12.

This version is imcompatible with the WeMod the wemod trainer and was where i had made my reply. the WeMod client would crash the game and there would be a notification within the wemod client stating that the cheats would not function properly.

I was able to adjust the installation by turning off the auto-update function and I was given the ability to revert back to Version 1.11. The client still gave a message that it may not be compatible but after a few seconds, it was able to go through and all cheats were able to function properly

Unlimited Health doesn’t work when u play Johnny

2 Likes

Здравствуйте. Подскажите пожалуйста будет ли добавлена функция меняющая отношения с фракциями? К примеру уровень синхронизации(счастливые моменты) с сильвер хендом?

Please use English on here so we can help you. Thanks

Will the change in relationship with Johnny Silverhand be added for the secret ending

1.2 update dropped earlier today… awaiting an update

1 Like

using the trainer on 1.2 and everything seems to work ok, but it’s not letting me unlock all of the attributes even when I choose the max skill unlocked. anyone else with this issue? I want to unlock all of the abilities.

Like he said above probably because the game updated. So we will probably need to update the trainer too

well most of the cheats work, the attributes cheat didn’t work in the preview 1.12 version of the game either, it sucks because you can’t improve or open up new attributes and there doesn’t seem to be any way to fix it

The Cyberpunk 2077 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

FLiNG, it still does not let me open up new skills in the game after the first few. They stay greyed out. I’ve used the trainer to get max level of 50 and tons of points to use, but I’m stuck because some things require skills I can’t get. I’m using the GoG version of the trainer. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is a picture of what I’m talking about Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The skills unlock when you level up the attribute intelligence. Only the last skill in some trees unlocks with reaching the max skill progression.

2 Likes

hi all, i notify a bug with the carryweight option, it doesn t work on GOG version, since the update.