Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for GOG

I also use the unlimited attribute point cheat in the trainer and it doesn’t unlock them though. How am I supposed to level them up? They’ve been stuck at these levels for the entire time I’ve played the game(over 10 hrs now)

Unlimited health didn’t work. update would be nice.

Can you add instant craft?

Launcher Issue - For Some reason WeMod is stuck on the 12/23/2020 version of the cheat. So I always have to open ‘History’ and then select the 3/30/2021 version, which then works fine.

Is there any way to force WeMod or this cheat to default to the most recent version instead of the second most recent version?

Hey @JGCheats. :slight_smile:

Please make sure your copy of the game is up to date. WeMod usually detects what version of the game you have and automatically selects the relevant trainer version for you.

In the meantime, I’ll pass this report on to be looked into. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this. :slight_smile:

I was at the latest release of Cyberpunk 2077.

Just opened it this morning and it appears to now be defaulting to the latest.

Thank you for the swift reply/fix.

I can confirm that the carry weight option in the trainer does nothing. Increase it all you want, the carryweight in-game is still at player’s base. I use the dev console to increase it, which works just fine.

It seems that in certain scenes (scripted, I think) that the trainer stops the basalisk / panzer from moving. It can spin on its axis but no W A S D at all.

BTW, there was a 1.21 patch the 15th(?) of April… (nothing to do with the above…)

Cyberpunk cheats aren’t working with GOG

I have cyberpunk GOG and the cheats are working fine, only when there is a change of character the cheats do not work (only unlimited ammo works, but godmode and reload are off) and I end up dead all the time. After some time I noticed that if I cut of the one hit kill It works. Whet one hit kill is on (In change of character like a memory of Johny) I am DEAD MYSELF by one hit…

1 Like

14 days since the last comment, and no sign of it being in the queue, I have a feeling it’s going to be awhile, if at all, when we get this updated finally.

The trainer is up-to-date. Steam, Epic, and GOG trainer were all updated on the same day.

It works fine for me with the current release of the game.

So, I am trying to play the GoG version of the game in June of 2021. The trainer is telling me that the version I have is non-compatible. I bought the game back in April, and the trainer worked fine then. Is it because the game has been updated?

everytime the game updates the trainer will always say not compatible, but just started playing again and almost all the options still work, atleast the important ones still works

3 Likes

So with the patch 1.3 the “Max Carrying Weight” doesn’t seem to work anymore. Also I think the ammo count is going down, but from the inventory and not directly on the gun - it stays on 30, but the 300 is going down, idk how to explain it.
Didn’t try/notice other stuff, but for me, who likes to have a ton of equipment on me all the time, this is a problem.

And yes I tried to drop and collect the items.

1 Like

Looks like 1.3 broke the unlimited health. Ask me how I found out; it was the Morrowind flight scroll all over again. hahhaha

2 Likes

I mean, I was too slow to move around with 4 police stars and my health stayed on max.

Also now it appears that when you revisit the crime scene the police star reappears. Quite annoying when you have a quest in that area

Update 1.3 seems to have broken some of the more important cheats in the trainer for GOG. Hoping that the trainer gets updated soon.

6 Likes

They fixed it for Steam, but it is not functional for GOG.