Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for GOG

Does anyone else have an issue where you launch the game through WeMod and can’t sprint at all? I’ve been getting this every time I launch it through WeMod, but it’s all back to normal when I launch it normally in GOG.

I think primary XP is working also but skill xp/max skill isn’t.

Hi. I receive an error while i try to run the game via WeMOD “we are having trouble loading mods in your game”. I have the GOG version.

Bonjour,
L’overlay Wemod sur le Game Bar ne fonctionne plus (le widget reste vide). Apparemment, depuis la dernière mise à jour de Wemod.

J’ai essayé sur d’autres jeux et ça fonctionne. Donc ça semble être propre à Cyberpunk

Hello, there is a small update to the game version (the new one adds DLSS 3.0 and makes a few changes) and so some of the codes need updating. Infinite RAM is spotty and does not always work, for example. Most others I’ve tried do still work.

Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for GOG has stopped working. Says the game is missing files to start playing. Someone can help me? Will there be a solution? Thanks

Any chance we can get an update for this, my game runs fine without the trainer but when i turn it on I have about 5-15 min before it crashes

1 Like

The trainer crashes my game, can you please update it

The game launcher has changed with the updated PC hotfix from april 20th. The wemod application cannot find this launcher, you have to put it manually. Following this manipulation, everything works (in game for 1 hour yesterday)

2 Likes

Pressing the button tabbed in no changes to money cheat doesnt have a note, tried tabbed out no difference the money jolts to 10k but then just goes back to 0 (on the menu) no clue what to do if its the cheat menu version or game version

Currently appears mostly working for GOG flavored Cyberpunk 2077, with Hotfix 1.63. Interested in making sure that the 2.0 version gets an update when it and Phantom Liberty are released on Sept 26th.

Keep up the work!

1 Like

Does not work with Basilisk with Cyberpunk 2077, with Hotfix 1.63.
In the “Forward to Death” mission, the navigation and enemy missiles take it out every time.
We’ll see if that’s the only issue during that mission. (Playing now in advance of the 2.0 release on the 21st,)

We need an update for the 2.0 release :slight_smile:

5 Likes

nothing seems to work with 2.0. Guess they made sure everything breaks with this update :wink:

3 Likes

Since they changed a lot, of course a lot of modded content is broken.
I’d assume that a trainer counts as a mod.

3 Likes

Trainer is not working thanks a lot and I cannot play Cyberpunk anymore.

The GoG version doesn’t list as needing an update, but when trying to open it, says that it’s not compatible with the game. So I don’t know about the Steam version, but the GoG version needs an update still, none of the functions work even slightly.

3 Likes

Having tested the GOG version, it’s not updated and things I’ve tested don’t work.

2 Likes

Hello moderators !

Can you tell us if the trainers are being updated please ?

Steam one works for GOG for now, select the steam one and then point it to the gog version exe