Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for GOG

I got the same message but I did ignore it and clicked yes but now when I use the cheats my character starts to walk at a snails pace and nothing I do to fix it works. The only thing that works is turning off the cheats. Anyone else having this issue?

Check what bindings you have set
 are you inadvertantly hitting control+w?
I know I have seen sometimes where mywemod bugs out and presumes I am hitting control when I am not. maybe hit control a few times before any other key, same with alt
 egm open wemod, open the game, start your game, start the cheats, then hit control a few times and alt a few times then see if its messing with your movement speed. (Default for changing movement speed is control+w and alt+w)

We now have an official Patch 1.52 just released. I’m about to load up the game and we’ll see if the cheats are working or not. Will report back with an edit.

The cheats I had a chance to test:
Unlimited Health, Stamina, RAM all activate.
Unlimited Double Jump Activates
No Reload, Super Accuracy, No Recoil activate.
Damage Multiplier Activates.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re working on it. I just picked up the game and when I tried the cheats, it was a no go.

I’m just a user, not the dev. All the cheats I have used work for me.

It may help them (or us) help you if you describe how it didn’t work for you?

1 Like

I must have been doing something wrong. I cleared all the key bindings (since I use the app on my phone) and when I tried the cheats this time, they worked. I did load the game separate and then switched to WeMod and hit “Play Game”.

Everything is good now!

1 Like

When i enale my cheats for cyberpunk 2077 they turn off right after and make a weird noise,can someone tell me how to fix this?

After latest update of Wemod Cyberpunk 2077 (GOG) is showing as ‘instal game’ even thou it is installed

Try manually linking the game’s .exe for now.

Tested the trainer. Didn’t try every option. But most seemed to work. Unlimited components and quickhack components didn’t work tho.

The money cheat does not seem to work after the latest update.

Most of the cheats are unavailable at the moment. Precisely those that alter weight capacity, money, item / component counts. What does work, however, seems to be unlimited health and ammo.

Definitely needs an update.

Edit:
Components seem to work, but only after you’ve managed to gather a minimum amount; just enough to upgrade e.g. a gun. If the trainer is active, numbers will then jump to 9999. Game might crash on you, however.

Hello
Some of the cheats don’t work. Money, transportable weight capacity and others.
Please update the trainer.

1 Like

Some cheats dont work. Update the trainer for 1.6 pls

Hey, anyone else had an issue when leveling up street cred where you don’t get offers for new vehicles?

Disregard, got a load of offers

Everything is working for me and I had one request.

A Roach Race cheat - Roach can’t die. :slight_smile:

Looks like a patch was made and game version is now 1.61. If I have any issues I’ll report them later.

As far as I can tell these things are working:
Unlimited Health, Stamina, Ram, Double Jump.
Items wont decrease
No reload
Super Accuracy
No recoil
Damage Multiplier.

Salut
La récupération instantanée de la mémoire ne fonctionne pas.
Merci de voir le problĂšme.
Bye