Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It could be how you’re activating the trainers. I did it the way I’d always done it - open the game on Steam, then hit play on the slash page, wait until my save is loaded and then activate WeMod. Haven’t had any issues doing it that way as of yet.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else is running into the issue with the Skill Progression Multiplier, but at some point they hit level 14 and just completely stop gaining XP.

Frozen or extremely throttled XP gaining is a known in-game bug that has remained unfixed by the game developers for at least a couple of years now. It also affects people who do not use WeMod, so it’s unlikely to be related to the trainer.

Examples:

You may find a solution or work-around in one of the third-party communities above.

1 Like

Hey,

I’m back after some testing.

So, playing with WeMod and cheats works without CTD, still the flatline message when exiting the game but who cares. The trainer works.

In fact, the CTD I have experienced before were not caused by WeMod or the cheats, it was the last ReShade 5.4.2 version. I use the 4.9.1 actually and no more CTDs.

So, if you experience this kind of CTD when opening the map or after some time playing and you use ReShade, try to go back to the 4.9.1 and test again, it should be fixed.

At least, it is on my side after more investigations. Sorry for reporting this wrong trail before about the cheats or WeMod.

thank you so much

edit player level and edit street cred level seem to not let me set it at 0, every time I open wemod it keeps setting it to 1 or any other number and it keeps affecting my character

Has the Infinite HP begun effecting the npc’s as well?

One thing I found was the game kept crashing when I upgraded the Lizzie pistol in the crafting menu to Legendary. Crashed each time. I loaded up the save without running WeMod, and it didn’t crash, so make of that what you will.

Well, I have tried with WeMod and cheats I use (Infinite Health and Infinite Stamina) and the upgrade works fine without crash, so, make of that what you will I guess ?

1 Like

It only seems to be the Lizzie, when upgrading it once it’s been crafted up to Legendary level that causes crashes. I haven’t encountered it on any other weapons.

It took me a couple of tries before I gave it a go with WeMod not activated.

1 Like

I don’t have this issue. Maybe it’s caused by a specific function on the trainer, I don’t know which one you use. Try to upgrade the weapon with WeMod launched but without any cheat activated and if that works without CTD, you know that one or multiple cheat(s) can cause this. At this point, you can progressively isolate the feature that cause the CTD.

Maybe the ones providing infinite ressources ? Like you mention an upgrade, it seems it’s the best trail to follow. It will not be the only case where a feature cause an issue with a game. Then you have the little icons close to the features that can give you some explanations about what the feature do and what issues it can cause.

i have been getting slowdown and crashes from upgrading gear to legendary

1 Like

Yep, looks like Unlimited Resources may cause crashes when upgrading Iconic weapons that have been recrafted to the Legendary tier. Had a CTD when I picked up the Butcher’s Cleaver from when you first encounter Placide in Pacifica, and went through the process. Once it was at Legendary tier, I tried upgrading it, and boom, straight to destktop.

1 Like

I suspect that the issues are more from REDengine than from WeMod and trainers. Clearly seems that CDPR are making games with more ambitions than the potential they had, it was already the case with The Witcher 3. Just taking a look at the multiple issues with crowd and drivers NPCs and even visual artifacts and missing animations and events when loading an autosave makes me think that the game is the only responsible in these issues and trainer makers can’t do anything against that.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m having issues with the Skills Instant Cooldown too. For abilities like Optical Camo and Berserk, it just skips the whole ability duration time entirely as well as the cooldown. Strangely, the last person who mentioned this brought up Sandevistan, which is actually about the only one that does work for me.

Just wanted to point out that the Infinite Health doesn’t work at all during the Johnny Flashback, of the mission ‘Never Fade Away’. Also, when you enable One-Hit Kill; it enables the mod for the enemies lol. Died a few times before I had the chance to even poke my head out from the car window for combat. Those were the main two issues with the Trainer. Don’t know if there’s any other screwy stuff happening with the mods during the flashback sequences.

Foods and drinks don’t have effect when trainer is activate

As expected. How can you have more than unlimited health/stamina?

Don’t use health/stamina cheats if you want to use health and stamina regenerating in-game items. Or turn the cheats off temporarily before consuming the items. You don’t need to keep cheats turned on permanently, you control them when/as needed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have noticed that if the Unlimited Health cheat option is activated and we loose some health because of a script linked to the Relic (for example), deactivating the cheat don’t allow any health regeneration items/perks to work, it can be food or Meds. I have already tried and thought about that. So I have tried deactivating the Health/Stamina cheats and I can use as many items I want, no way to regenerate the health.

The only option I have is to make a manual save, leaving to Main Menu of the game then loading the save with the cheats activated.

It’s not really an issue to be honest because it only happens with the scripts for the Relic effects and we are not dead and the cheat avoid this to happen. But if you find a peacefull time and you want to stop the HUD effects for low health to happen, you can’t or only if you do the save/quit/load action.

Instead of using the One-Hit Kill option with too many issues mentioned in the info next to the option in WeMod (like it’s applied to vehicle as well and that should be the issue you encounter) and facing bugs and forcing you to load a previous save with this activated, I suggest you to try this mod : HP Control at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

It’s not really known but it should. I let you read the mod description, I use it at 25% HP for ennemies and combat is more punishing and enemies are not bullet sponges anymore. Good point is it only affect enemies HP or enemies and player HP without modifying anything else or adding issues like the “Combat Overhaul” mod.

A must-have if you only want less enemies HP in the game.

1 Like