Cyberpunk 2077 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey not sure why but seems that someone posted a Mod on Nexus Mods linking this trainer, not sure if its legit or not? Cyberpunk 2077 Trainer 32 at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community

1 Like

Player level is not working after last Steam Update

1 Like

Edit Carry weight isn’t working either I think

Confirm unable to set Weight Limit
As far as I can tell everything else seems to work.

1 Like

After todays update when playing Cyberpunk 2077 PC/Steam Version the MOD to edit the “Max Carrying Weight” does not work at all now, I tried everything and simply could not get that one very important function to work again!, please help!. WEMOD Version 8.3.11

2 Likes

This is also happening to me.

1 Like

Somehow I find it a tad comforting knowing I am not the only one experiencing this!. :grin: Welcome to the Community by the way!.

I found yet another setting that is not functioning in Cyberpunk 2077 and it is “Super Speed”, it just moves at normal speed. I sure hope this will be resolved soon!.

The Cyberpunk 2077 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

infinite RAM does not work during combat or in hostile areas, please fix this.

Unlimited RAM is working in combat

for me, it only works outside combat, idk why

it’ll be active but when i use any type of quickhack it goes back to the normal amount and only returns to normal outside of combat

Okay, I dont know why. I tried it in a few situations but it always worked for me.

Am having issue. No cooldown is not working. Trying to spam my sandevistan and it no longer works. i now have to deal with cooldown.

It works. Either with the hotkeys in the grenades slot for e.g. the optical illusion, or with Sandevistan.

Very unfortunate “Skills Instant Cooldown” clears all buffs, debuffs, and prohibits use of ‘Optical Camo’ cyberware.

Is there support pc xbox?

Can someone tell me how to change the game from 32bit to 64bit on steam?

I don’t know if anyone else has run into this issue t the trainer doesn’t work during the 1st johnny mission. Is there a fix for this as it seems to cause me to be 1 shooted and I die as soon as the game loads.

Any option does not work. Please repair it.