Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game crashes relatively quickly after startup, Seems to be the “Set Souls” cheat, but I have no way to know if that’s true. I’ve tried using the health/mana/stamina cheats, haven’t seen the game turn them off, but that may also be the game just crashes before it gets the chance to do so. Any ideas?

imagine haven broken ass mods and not replying or doing ANYTHING at all to fix it for months and asking people to get pro lmfao.

Hey WeMod, thanks for this trainer! Sadly, it has some bugs as people have reported.

I personally only use Unlimited Health and Stamina, but they stop working after a certain period of time. I can’t consistently replicate exactly how it happens other than that they stop working eventually, and I’m forced to shut down the game and restart it for the trainer to work again.

Also the game crashes often whenever I use the Level Up menu with the Fire Keeper NPC. I haven’t had the game crash in any other instance besides this, and this has happened three times already.

1 Like

Btw upon some basic testing I was able to easily reproduce the crashing issue. Just simply use the “Set Souls” cheat, like increasing it by pressing F9, and then talking to the Fire Keeper NPC and ask to Level Up. Almost instantly this causes the game to crash.

As for the other cheats not working such as Unlimited Health and Stamina, I still can’t reproduce it in a consistent manner OTHER than simply turning these on and playing the game, and then noticing that after some time has passed (like between 15 to 20 minutes) the cheats just stop working even though they’re still toggled on. Again, the only way to resolve this is to completely exit out of the game back to desktop, then reload the game and toggle the cheats back on.

Certain cheats disable after 15-20 minutes. I’m guessing a fix to this issue would be asking a lot.

Hey, thanks so much for your hard work!
I do seem to have a similar issue with the rest of the people using this trainer. The cheats seem to turn
off after a while. Also, I am not sure the reason behind this, but, using a certain cheat blocks using
Embers or disables Enkindling altogether.
Wonder if the trainer is going to be updated anytime soon. Merry Christmas everyone!

Hey, I’d love a 1-hit kill cheat. I don’t play this game for the combat, and seeing as DS3 has an anti cheat thing that deactivates the cheats in the middle of my play session and there are some pretty hefty groupies that tend to harass me to no end, I’d really appreciate at least being able to kill them quickly.

Hey, I asked them about this, in case you haven’t got a reply yet. DS3 has an anti cheat thing built in that recognizes cheats and turns them off in regards to the PvP aspect, even if I set the game to offline and play it with the internet manually deactivated. No way around it that I know.

1 Like

Seems like it, but not for lack of effort from Wemod. I asked them about this, in case you haven’t got a reply yet. DS3 has an anti cheat thing built in that recognizes cheats and turns them off in regards to the PvP aspect, even if I set the game to offline and play it with the internet manually deactivated. No way around it that I know.

health and stamina cheats arent working properly.

using only unlimited health and like others reporting they stop working after awhile. i also crash every time i try to level up at the fire keep lady. toggling unlimited health off/on doesnt fix it. have to restart client completely.

Tested today, these cheats still are not working (they will deactivate after a bit and not be able to be reactivated until game restart): Unlimited Health, Stamina, FP. Set souls and super drop rate works, but having any cheats on will cause a CTD after a while.

2 Likes

This happens when you manually set a stat to 99 from wemod. If you manually set all stats back to 1, then you can level them up through the Firekeeper without any crashes. It’ll take about 20 cycles of setting your souls to max through wemod (99999999) to level up all stats to 99.

This happens when you manually set a stat to 99 from wemod. If you manually set all stats back to 1, then you can level them up through the Firekeeper without any crashes. It’ll take about 20 cycles of setting your souls to max through wemod (99999999) to level up all stats to 99.

In regards to using the trainer for the Cinders mod. The only issue I’ve seem to come across is crashing upon leveling up (not due to wemod, I have a solution how to fix that in my above replies) but the cinders mod has certain files that arent present in the base game therefore they conflict with wemod in this instance. If you take it slowly, level each stat by about 30 points, stop, close the menu, wait longer than 3-4 seconds, then reopen the menu and level up again another 30 points, rinse and, repeat, you’ll be able to level with no crashing. It just takes a while.

I believe it’s caused by trying to level a class that isn’t present in the base game, i dont know the full technical reasoning but I would assume using a trainer that mods files in a game would conflict with trying to mod stats for a class that was added into the game and consists of files that aren’t found in the trainer database which only consists of the base game files.
I haven’t tested this but an easy test would be to see if choosing a base class then leveling it with wemod open works without crashes (minus the ones people experience which I’ve explained how to fix in my above replies)

Yeah; Infinite HP keep randomly failing. It will say it’s on, but I can still lose HP.

Once I hit the Broken Bridge in Undead Settlement; having the Infinite Stamina cheat on would randomly crash the game.

1 Like

Still having issues with the cheats not working after a time. Will work to start with then fail after a while.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried most of these cheats, but I do use inf health for PVE parry training. It’s stopped once and I think I know why. The game seems to crash (not every single time, but most) if I have inf health enabled and go to the level-up screen via the firekeeper. I had also just leveled up before the inf health cheat stopped working.

Given these results I’m pretty sure both issues are indeed tied to something with leveling up ‘normally’ changing player stats.

Pitch: I’d love to do a “1-hit kills” challenge where everything dies in one hit, including the player. I know it’s unusual for cheat tools to make things harder, but a “1-hit kills” and a “1-hit KO” option would be a lot of fun :9

1 Like

does anyone have any alternative trainers for this game since wemod doesnt work?

1 Like