Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

https://gtrainers.com/load/categories/trainers/dark_souls_3_trainer_28_v1_03_1_15_fling/28-1-0-4307
try this one, it’s FLiNG’s trainer

does this one work? wont shut off after 15-20 minutes?

yes, it will, i use it myself, so i’m speaking from experience

thanks, it works well!

after awhile the cheats stop working, no idea why

2 Likes

I do not like this cheat by MrAntiFun due to not having the stealth mode on and no instant kill.

Can someone please fix this trainer? The unlimited health/stamina command does not work for very long. Once it disables itself you cannot turn it back on. Please Please Please fix this it would be my only wish?

This game has been out for a while and this mod has never properly worked. Please fix the mod or at least tell us ya ain’t going to… :slight_smile:

It’s been over a year since this mod was last updated, and the issues with the Infinite Health, FP, and Stamina have not been fixed. I’m beginning to believe that it will never be fixed, and has thus been abandoned.

infinite health goes out after a certain amount of playtime (usually after defeating a boss)

Please, for everyone’s sake, STOP asking the same questions. STOP saying the same things. READ. BEFORE. REPLYING. @_GAMEZILLA has already given a working trainer. This one is old, so it obviously will not be updated. The developers have other, newer games that more people play to focus on and I personally know how irritating it is for a bunch of people to ask the same f-ing question repeatedly without considering that maybe someone before them has asked/mentioned the same issue. Please, for the love of god, read before you type.

Yeah I dont know who you actually think you are, but dont ever come into my chat and saying what you please. You have lost your dman mind. Dont do it again.

As a matter of fact. Homd this mute button you mouthbreather

Can you get a banned for use this cheats in offline mode?

No.

I’m a god above many. Below no one.

was resently updated on wemod but now options 1 through 4 are no longer working

4 Likes

No, maybe only if you use them online, but i think your Save will be deleted, it happened to me, the Save got corrupted.

ciao,innanzitutto Bravo e Grazie,volevo chiederti se potevi risolvere le prime 4 cheat in ordine,salute illimitata ecc.,ora non funzionano piu’,neanche offline,grazie mille in anticipo,ti ammiro bravo

scusa volevo avvertirti che anche tutte le caratteristiche non funzionano se crei un pg nuovo,sigh.