Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could you tell me how it’s not working on Steam? I set Steam to offline mode and it worked fine.

No… Neither those files or offline on Steam don’t work on Ver 1.15.2.

trying on steam offline mode and my game crash immediately, cheats need to be updated

2 Likes

Will there be a 1 hit kill option soon?

1 Like

I used the unlimited items mod, for some quick souls and after that i am unable to use my embers. I tried discarding all of them and bought new ones. Still didn’t work. Don’t know what to do. I am unable to progress in my game due to the need of being embers to complete Snowy Mountain Pass

What is weird is if you download the FLING trainer all that works and one hit kills. Why doesnt wemod just use that trainer???

requesting an update to this trainer.

I am having some issues, the game close almost when open it true the mod, and closes almost instantly if I first open the game and them click in play.

How can we get this trainer updated? No mods or cheat tables work with DS3 at all anymore. I don’t mind playing online mode, but I miss being able to do what I like in offline mode.

to anyone who wants a working ds3 trainer, just use fling’s, he made a new version after the servers were re-enabled, they still work with base 1.15 version that i use for cinders mod

2 Likes

The link doesn’t seem to work.

I agree, the game mods need an update :confused:

Any word on a update?

Just played Dark Souls 3 and the trainer works fine offline.

1 Like

bless your soul

The game still crashes whenever i try to use the cheats. Any solution?

use the link i provided and just download fling’s standalone trainer

1 Like

the trainers is not working. its always crashing + fc the game when launch the trainers

can you guys add godmode ?

1 Like

Elden ring should always come first IMO, but if anyone gets time, the mod is insta crashing as soon as its turned on. Its not working at all. Thank yall. I will try the standalone trainer.