Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

[URGENT]

REALLY Could use an infinite inventory limit.
I disabled all infinite items codes and yet they persist even after being discarded en masse. This has lead to a full inventory and ever increasing in size inventory box.

@MrAntiFun needs another update/patch game crashes no matter what

2 Likes

true every time i press play it starts loading and just crashes the game and closes it…

1 Like

il gioco non parte piu’ con il trainer,urge un’aggiornamento,grazie mille per il tuo lavoro xd

The game just updated on Steam yesterday and now automatically crashes. It was working mostly fine before that. Would really appreciate an update!

1 Like

Anyone tried using ultimited hp stam and fp offline for pve then going back online ?
Also super drop rates?

Hello,

So I try to play Dark Souls 3 with wemod and every time I try to start wemod the game crash and pulls me off the game.
I bought the game in steam last monday and wemod doesn’t work. In the app it says that there is and update but in the sixth position.
Anyone playing Dark Souls 3 can use WeMod?

1 Like

The Dark Souls 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

It works again! Thanks for the update, just tried again and it works perfectly!

my game still crashes everytime Wemod goes on. i can’t play the game, then turn on the mods either. it still crashes. any fix?

/17/2023の更新からどうしても起動してすぐにmod画面にもどってしまいます。助けて!

Is there a way to change the stats by 1? Using the trainer changes the stats by increments of 10, and 9 for vigor which is incredibly annoying. I accidentally changed one of my stats and tried reverting it back to normal but I can’t even fine tune my stats because it forces it through increments of 10s.

Hi since the new updates i cant launch it with DS3 even tho it worked fine before please let me know if u can help me i have a really great pc i can run the game ultra without the cheat engine but cant launch it with ty for ur help

it would be really nice to have an ultimate sneak cheat, like elden ring!
ignore hits cheat would be really cool too, id love to just run through areas and ignore anything around me :slight_smile:

how do we see what version the game trainer is?

mods arent gonna work with the game trainer, the trainer is opening 1.15.1 at all times and you need 1.15 for mods. until a way is found to change the trainer to open 1.15, no cheats if you’re playing w a mod.

Game wont launch with mods on and crashes as soon as i enable mods when i launch it before enabling mods.

I can not start Dark soul3 from wemod.
When I launch the game, the game starts to boot. However, the game suddenly ends at the start screen of the game. Anyone know the cause?

When I was playing Dark Souls 3, the game crashed when I opened it. When I didn’t use the modifier, the game was fine.

Mod is NOT working. Don’t pay if you expect to play DS3.