Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer by STN was not removed. It was merged into the existing trainer for the sake of organisation.

You’ll find it by clicking the History button in MrAntiFun’s current trainer. Which is located under the Play button (you may need to dismiss a Pro ad first). :slight_smile:

Thanks, I will have to take a look at that. It is a little confusing having them all under the the one trainer since the creator’s name doesn’t change when you select the old one.

non trovo il pulsante cronologia

Hello @Kano94 and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Please use English in the forum. We do not have any Italian staff who can assist you.

Please see the screenshots below for help finding the history button.

1. Press this:

2. Press this:

So if we want the unlimited cunsummables working what we have to do? i’m not sure to understand!

Go through the history list and find a trainer that you want to use. Simply cick each one to see what options it has.
Bear in mind that we offer no guarantee that older trainers will work on newer game versions.

Oh i never trough we can use theses trainers in history because i trough its a risk of getting ban from steam coz they are too old, i’m wrong so?

You’ll only ever be banned for using trainers if you attempt to use them online.

99% of game developers don’t care what you do in single player, because you’re only affecting the intended experience for yourself. They only have an issue with people who cheat online because they affect the experience of other players.

I am Having issues to where it seems the only thing working for me is the super speed none of the stats or consumables are working unlimited health, stamina, and no bleed are all turning themselves off i also cant give myself souls im playing offline

Welcome to the community @X1xUDoFeaRMex1X. :slight_smile:

First of all, please make sure your game is purchased from Steam in order to use it with this Steam trainer, as opposed to another store or cracked.

Then make sure you are using the most updated trainer by selecting it under the History option in the trainer. The instructions were posted earlier just above: Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam. :slight_smile:

ok thanks for the reply i was running on an outdated cracked version thats why it wasnt working

I have tried the 6 trainers that are listed under history and none of them have a working “Unlimited Consumable” so there is some difference in what is available under history and what was there for the old “STN” trainer.

Was working fine a few mins ago then when I restarted I see there were two new cheats added (Never cursed and Freeze enemies). But now the unlimited consumables cheat doesnt turn on

that’s just the old STN trainer from 3 years ago

Hello, almost all functions works fine for me, but when i’ve tried to add some souls, i’ve noticed that i cant upgrade my stats. I can spend souls on them, but when i reopen stats menu, it resets back. Can someone help with this, please? :worried:

I can confirm that all unlimited cheats turns itself off and can’t be enabled again. Fix it.

well you fix the - healing problem - everytime it goes down by itself , or against the nameless king

in DARK SOULS 3

I’m having an issue with some of the cheats just turning off after a moment. I -only- play offline and use the trainer to start the game with no problems. Sometimes for no reason, I suddenly die or take damage. Freeze Enemies does not work, either.

Same problem here, I noticed that the trainer copies the stats before the upgrade, so either set the stats on the number you want or, i guess, dont use the trainer for now

For me all of the cheats work except for unlimited items in a weird way. It works with twinkling titanite and titanite scales, gems, consumables, etc. But for some reason it won’t work with regular titanite. I amass 22 titanite shards to upgrade some weapons, but the stack of titanite shards doesn’t max out or anything.

The shards work as normal is what I mean instead of becoming a full stack.

Makes sense because the creators don’t want anybody cheating in online play. However that code sometimes applies to singleplayer.