Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I would like to see an update as well… I love your trainer over STN’s. The unlimited items and the unlimited buffer duration specifically. The unlimited buff breaks stamina though… Using that cheat, when you run out of stamina completely, you can no longer sprint, and you have to disable the cheat in order to sprint again. Please update! Please!?

Has any of the problems with the cheat been fixed?

Not that I’m aware of.

Hiya, amazing work on the trainer - however, I think the unlimited items / etc doesn’t work. I’ve tried both the featured ones both by MrAntiFun and STN but both versions of the “unlimited consumables” appears to not work. I was wondering if I was doing anything wrong? Thanks in advance!

MrAntiFun’s unlimited items cheat DOES work, but what it actually does, is when you use 1 of an item, it changed the amount value to 99, and every time you use a single of the item, it locks it at 99.

Hiya thanks for the fast reply! I actually found out yesterday as I was testing and playing about with the trainer that MrAntiFun’s dark souls 3 trainer just simply didn’t work for me at all apart from the super speed. I was wondering if you had any solutions as to why. In addition, I feel that the unlimited items doesn’t work either as I’ve watched items I use drop down to 0 when I have been using a single one. Thanks again!

First, make sure you are actually using MrAntiFun’s trainer, second, make sure you are playing the game OFFLINE. None of WeMods trainers are meant to be used while playing online, and will likely, due to any game’s potential anticheat functions will automatically disable any cheats, and in most cases will also likely result in a ban from playing online. It is also worth mentioning, the use of ANY modified character, even if you only use cheats like unlimited health or stamina, will result in a ban. FromSoftware’s games specifically have anti-cheat codes written directly into the game’s program, and if their servers pick up any modification, they will ban you from online interaction. And finally, last but not least, the trainer may need to be updated, to completely bypass the anti-cheat codes. There have been issues reports thus far, about the health/stamina/focus point cheats breaking after a certain amount of time, because the anti-cheat codes are still detecting the trainer, even while offline.

Weird how even in offline the game’s anti-cheat disables the stamina cheat mostly. Health and FP ones usually stay enabled and only 1 time I’ve seen the health one not work - it was when I suddenly died after getting absolutely smashed by the Stray Demon.
Anyway, for whatever reason, disabling the trainer fully (i.e. going back to the game’s trainer list) and re-enabling it makes the cheats work again. Even longer than usual I think.

Yeah. It sucks, since MrAntiFun’s trainer is the only one of the two that has a working consumables cheat.

I like to use trainers when I play alone but also want to play with my friends.
I had a character that I was playing with that I had at 999 items and forgot to delete so I got that penalty message. So I deleted the character and started a new one and send a ticket to have my account unbanned since I never got banned before on this game. Have a question though…
If I have wemod connected like I pressed play on it but didnt use cheats, does that still corrupt the character and if I go back to online it will give me penalty again? Also, if I am offline and use an unlimited stamina, does that get banned too? Want to be sure as I have not gone online at all and dont want to be perma banned. Thanks.

what would happen if i use wemod for levels offline and get back online? Will it ban me?

Anyone else had issues with levels not taking effect after spending the souls whilst running the game through the WeMod app? Noticed that sometimes after spending my souls that my levels and stats would dissapear and reset to what they were before but I would still have spent the souls. This is just with having it run from WeMod with none of the options enabled. Can’t get most of the options to work for either available trainer :confused:

I’ve had the same issue; the levels and stats not registering and the souls being spent. I don’t play with any other options other than health so I can’t confirm the others not working.

Note: I haven’t tested it a lot, but it seems as if the unlimited items cheat breaks pickle-pee’s trades. If you have an issue with the trades, disabling the cheat makes it work fine.

Anyone else having the issue that the trainer just stops working at random times? And when I minimize the game for a short period of time, the trainer stops working as well?

Unlimited items cheat does not seem to be working, it automatically switches itself off. Tried starting in offline mode on both steam and the game directly and it still does.

unlimited items and super drop rate aren’t working when i use the most recent version, also what happened to the STN trainer

I noticed the disappearance of the abandoned STN Trainer since I was using it because the unlimited items worked in the STN trainer and not the MrAntiFun trainer.

I know that the STN DS3 Trainer had been deprecated for a long time but it would be nice to have it back until the MrAntiFun trainer works for unlimited items.

Unfortunately He is not with us here anymore so his trainer will not be updated anymore
That’s why need to use mrantifuns trainer
Not sure why one would work and not the other
I think when you use 1 of an item it changed the value to 99. When you use item I think it locks it at 99

I understand that STN is no longer with you but with the MrAntiFun trainer the unlimited items immediately disables and doesn’t function where as STN’s trainer worked for unlimited items as long as you use one item at a time.

With MrAntiFun trainer the if you enable the unlimited consumable item it immediately disables itself. You can’t use use it for for a single or multiple use of and item without a decrease of the inventory count of that item. The STN trainer even though no longer supported and the maintainer is no longer with you is more functional than the MrAntiFun trainer which is why I would like to continue to have access to the the STN DS3 Trainer until the MrAntiFun trainer is fully functional.