Dark Souls 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i have this issue… “we’re having trouble downloading the cheats”… is that temporary or do i need to change something?

Sometimes the infinite health, stamina and fp just stop working only to kick back on later. It can be a few seconds later or it can be a minute or two. I’m not sure what causes it. Unlimited consumables never stays on and enemies don’t always drop loot with the loot drop option on. I have noticed that with unlimited health you can still die from attacks that “one shot” you. Every time I fought the black knight/crab in road of sacrifices they had moves that could kill me. A quick solve to this was to just boost my vigor to 99 and I would no longer die from those attacks.

Game has anticheat. It turns the cheat off (refreshes the memory). The trainer counters this and turn them back on

but how do i fix the sign that pops up when i press play in the software … “we’re having trouble downloading the cheats”???

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list.

Reinstall wemod.

@STN Hello, first of all great trainer, but I just have one question. Will I be caught cheating if my Steam is online, but I go offline in the main menu of the game? Thank you very much.

No. As long as you dont play the game online. My steam is always online. Just can’t use the trainer in an online game. Steam is fine

Thanks dude! This might be a bit of a stupid question, but if my steam is online and my game is offline, can I still get achievements?

Wait hold up, how do I go offline again? When my Steam is in offline mode, there is an option in the game menu that allows me to log on, but if Steam is online I can’t go offline in the game?

Just leave steam online. And play the singleplayer version of the game not online
And you can cheat some more with S.A.M. steam achievement manager

How do I turn single player version offline though? In the main menu there is a “log on” option if I’m offline, but I don’t know how to go offline.

Never mind, I figured it out lol

1 Like

Hey @STN the rest of the features work great, but the “always drop loot” option seems to never work. Is it just for me or are other people reporting this as well? If others are experiencing this, is it possible for you to fix it? Thanks in advance dude, your trainers really are the best.

Hi there!

So, here’s a thing I’ve been doing some research on lately. It seems that if the game catches that you are cheating, it will ban your steam account as far as I’m concerned. Not sure if this is actually a thing.

Let’s say that I am using the cheats for offline mode with a character, and then go into online mod with a non-cheated character. I’ve looked into this and it seems like it bans you anyways as it also checks ALL of your characters that you’ve used before.

So, in conclusion, the only way for using the cheats without getting banned is to do it on a new character, and if you want to go online you have to delete the character you’ve been cheating with? Any ideas if this is how it should be done for not risking a ban? (I want to test things with a secondary character but still be capable of playing with my main character in online without using cheats)

If you do get banned it means you can’t play online ever again.
The game does indeed check all characters so in order to play online you should revert to a clean state (No Characters at all)

Thanks for your reply @N1ceToMeetYou

However, if I have only one character on which I have never used my cheats, will it still detect that I have used cheats and ban me?

And does it ban you from playing DS3 Online, or you can’t play Steam Online anymore?

I can’t answer it for 100% whether or not you still get banned if you currently have no cheated character and go online with a non cheated character. It should be fine and no one has reported being banned but no guarantee I have never played Dark souls 3 so there’s that.

I don’t think DS3 uses VAC so you would be only banned from playing Dark souls online.

All works well, but the consumables is broken, not sure if that’s been posted before.

I’ve put in a request to allow an update to be voted on :slightly_smiling_face:

I looked through a lot of posts but didn’t see anyone asking about the level up system not working. I know I can just pick whatever stats I want, but can I still use the woman to level up? When I try to do this it looks like its going to work but when I back out and move away from her my stats have not changed but the souls I used to level up are gone.

Is it just me?