Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Someone help pls, idk how I exchanged estus with something else, and now i can’t use estus anymore, i can’t fill em even if i make em again with cheat… how i fix this?

In the notes in the trainer there is a description of how to use the item editors.

I recently downloaded Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, but when I try to use the trainer in my game it never detects that the game is running.

Seems like the item editors don’t work anymore since the wemod update for some reason.

1 Like

The wemod update should not of had any reason for the trainer not to work.
Maybe check in history under the play button and see if the top newest trainer is selected.

After todays update isn’t working for me neither. The app detects and launches the game. The cheats activates in the app (sound included) but nothing changes in-game. Yesterday i used the item editor function without issues. :confounded:

Game won’t start, the button just says loading. No error messages or anything. Works fine with any other game I try, and I can start the game fine without using WeMod.

when i press start after loading for some time it says : we are having trouble finding your opened game

Love the trainer. Would it be possible to add the “Maximum Item Discovery” cheat to it? (DS Remastered trainer has it.)

Only complaint is that the inventory editor feels really clunky to use if you’re not a pro member. (Seriously WeMod, mouse control is a paid feature? Seriously?!)

Altering stats is the main reason to get banned, so my question is, if I use the “one-hit kill” trainer and kill any enemy beside main boss (to save time toward the boss of course) and turn it off while fighting the boss should be safe right?
Or perhaps the way “one-hit kill” cheat works is make my attack damage multiply (let’s say 100000 times per hit) and instant kill the enemy, I think it’s safe enough to not get detected. Does anyone can confirm this?

Just thought i’d drop some feedback.

Mostly works great for this game. But now and then the durability option will stop working. Also, I have started to have the game switch to desktop after the screen goes a random solid colour. The game continues to run in the background (I can hear game sounds, like being attacked) but I am unable to switch back to it. Only option is to end game task.

The trainer still works great. However, durability option only applies to normal use and not for special abilities. Using a weapon’s special ability e.g. IKUGS magic blade quickly reduces its durability. So it’d be much appreciated if the durability option is updated to include both normal durability and special ability durability.

Additionally, there should also be a max item discovery option just like Dark Souls Remastered.

EDIT: Forgot to add another thing. The inbuilt trainer doesn’t work. Instead of showing the equipped item and then allowing the user to directly change the equipped item, it doesn’t appear to change it. It’s possible that I am following the instruction wrong but they are kinda vague on the steps. Is the whole thing supposed to be done for each item to be altered?

2 Likes

耐久选项可以用么?我被怪打的时候耐久度还是会降低啊

How would you use the item editor for stuff like the spells and gestures. Once you reload the save those types of items revert instead of changing

I know it will probably result in a ban of some sort but is there a way have a cheat that lowers the soul memory or freezes it? I don’t really want to use it for arenas or anything more so I’m at 6mil half way through my playthrough and was using the infinite items cheat to give myself some souls and now the soul memory gap is too large for me and my friend to see each others signs. I know I can use the agape ring to freeze it in game but the damage is kind of done, if that’s like an easy ban flag or something I guess its fine to not make that a cheat but I was just wondering if it was possible. thanks!

Dark Souls 2 cheat from MrAntiFun is quite disappointing cuz the cheat won’t run.

Hello WeMod, could you please update this? There was a recent patch for the game (October 2022). Also, can you please revise the method of increasing Souls? Right now it’s literally 1 soul per button press, which takes forever. The way you did it for DS1 and DS3 was perfect, where every button press granted you like 1000 souls. Thanks!

Just to make a 100% certain, will using this, in offline mode, get me banned, or put onto like, a cheater server or something?
just asking cus i wanna mess around with some stuff ive never used before, i have no interest in trying to cheat for multiplayer or griefing purposes
id like to try some new set ups or items i haveny before without having to grind my way through the entire start of the game as normal for the 1200th time

if it does then ill just slog my way through but this would certainly expediate the proccess

no stai tranquillo in modalita’ of line non c’e’ pericolo di ban,veramente neanche on line,basta non invadere altri giocatori e nessuno ti rompe,almeno a me va cosi’,buon game

volevo chiedere se a qualcuno come me il gioco al castello di detrick si bagga quando devi far azionare la leva dell’ascensore per prendere sta’ benedetta chiave della porta,nella camera dove si attiva i mob rimangono fermi,o provato anche senza trainer ma niente,qualcuno sa perche’? grazie