Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

could use a 100% drop rate option

1 Like

Could you make the soul cheat give 5000 or 1000 at a time? not 1. And a 100% drop rate would be appreciated too. although, the one i would want the most is a better item duplication and much easier to understand

1 Like

@MrAntiFun im trying to use the trainer but the old version is the only one that is working, the new version is saying ā€œweĀ“re having trouble finding or starting your gameā€, soo i can only use the old trainer, could u help me pls?

Also requesting a 100% Drop Rate cheat please.

1 Like

Iā€™ve used the trainer recently, and it seems like my achievements are not unlocking for some, like a common one is ā€œSelf Recollectionā€, which is to make a new character. It does not seem to progress going forward. I did get an achievement for getting into a covenant, but Iā€™m not sure why I didnā€™t get the general ones right away. Would this be a possible glitch or ā€œred flagā€, since I used it right away in the beginning?

Iā€™m using this trainer in online mode and everything seems to work just fine. Iā€™m getting all of my achievements.

What cheats are you using? I tried to increase the amount of stuff I had, and I wasnā€™t getting any achievements. I started over and the achievements were popping up.

Personally, I may just do it after finishing the game, because I am scared it will happen again.

I was using pretty much all of them. I was playing in online mode, and everything worked fine. I did have some trouble with the item changing codes, but I figured out how to work around them without them making a mush of my item inventory. And to answer your question about the item increase code, I found that it only works when you move the sliderā€¦thatā€™s each item separately. I advise to use the Infinite item code only. It sets all items to 30 and allows you to pick up items and well use them indefinitely.

Iā€™m not sure what to do anymore. I did what you suggested putting on only the unlimited options. I did items, spells, and durability. Tried to discover the clangorous covenant (Belfry Luna), and now the achievement is not popping up.

Btw, I am only playing offline because I donā€™t want to cheat other players in invasions.

Iā€™m just really sad now that I have to start all over now, since these achievements do not pop up for me now.

Edit:
I discovered the covenant after turning off the cheats. Completely closed wemod and the achievement came up.

This is dumb, but now I canā€™t get the achievement for giving the clothing away to one of the characters. I tried upgrading my weapon to max and that also didnā€™t pop up. I am going insane with how many bugs with these cheats are doing, b/c I am going insane with not getting the achievements.

Iā€™m sorry I was able to help. Like I said Iā€™ve had no problems on my end. Iā€™ve tried to think of anything that could cause that issue and the only thing I can think off is an update to the trainer. Hopefully someone in the knowhow reads these comments and helps to fix things.

Item editor isnā€™t really working. The steps given arenā€™t working. It only worked once.

The item editor is tricky. I too had trouble where items other than what I choose where changing. I figured a work around by turning of the SAVE MODS option. Then fully quit the game and reload. It resets everything so when you use the item editor you start from scratch and rinse and repeat.

can there be a 100% drop rate for this one PLEASE itll help out so much is there a way i dont want to use the item editor it doesnt work

@MrAntiFun hey, really enjoy your Dark Souls series trainers. I bought PRO just to support this. Could you possibly add a 100% drop rate feature to this trainer? That would be greatly appreciated. I know that this function exists for both DS1 and DS3 and I really love it.

Please fix the soul count only going up in increments of one, it is very annoying having to use cheatengine to go around this

Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but the inf durability doesnā€™t seem to work for me. Also would be great if there was a cheat for not being hit at all and no status build up XD I know itā€™s an old game now but I LOVE the Souls games and replay them frequently. Excellent work though, I use WeMod a lot.

Where did you purchase your game from?

I have scholar version on steam.

Hey there, when you say the above mod doesnā€™t work, do they remain toggled on when you activate it? Also, have you tried launching the game first on Steam when already in the game and able to move, switch to WeMod, press Play, and try with the mod if something has changed?