Darkest Dungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Darkest Dungeon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Stress
3. +5K Gold
4. +100 Busts
5. +100 Portraits
6. +100 Deeds
7. +100 Crests
8. +100 Shards
9. +100 Memories
10. Easy Kills
11. Max Torch Light
12. Min Torch Light
13. Unlimited Torch Light

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/20/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 05/04/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/16/2017

• 06/01/2017

• 06/20/2017

• 06/20/2017

• 06/20/2017

• 06/20/2017

• 06/22/2017

• 06/22/2017

• 10/14/2017

• 10/27/2017

• 06/20/2018

• 06/22/2018
    Max Torch Light cheat added
    Min Torch Light cheat added
    Unlimited Torch Light cheat added

• 06/26/2018

• 06/26/2018

• 06/26/2018

• 07/01/2018

• 07/02/2018

• 07/11/2018

• 07/21/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 08/23/2018

• 12/18/2018

• 04/13/2019

• 07/13/2019

• 08/29/2019
    +100 Shards cheat added
    +100 Memories cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

:heart::koala:

Just tested it!

Works like a charm

2 Likes

@REPPiN is it possible to mod the time it takes to relieve stress in your Manor? Like when you have a hero at either the Sanitarium or Tavern relieving stress. Not immediately required, but if you have time would love if you could look into that!

@killah4eva For sure, I’ll look into it :stuck_out_tongue: (Working on The Evil Within atm)

1 Like

Hi, this is my first day(8-11-16) using this site, its mods, and how to correctly contact admins and the like. But, I am aware that the trainers are only usable when it is up to date with the current build of the game(s). Specifically, I am talking about Darkest Dungeon and Enter The Gungeon. The trainer for ETG(V1.0.9) flat did not work ever since I installed the trainer and Infinity. Yet, DD did…for 5 hours until a new patch(build 15015) came in. Then, it too was no longer valid. I am very positive the new patches are what caused the mods to no longer work, but I am just looking for some conformation, and possibly updates for when the trainers will work once more. Thank you.

Often you will get a message telling you the trainer is outdated. Some of the options can work still.
But the trainer can crash the game since its a different build.

However, all our trainers get updated as fast as possible. When you see a update have happand i encourage you to post on the topic to the trainer as you just did. It makes it easier for our developers to see whats in demand to be updated.

About the trainer tho, it still works for 15015, i dont have it installed on this PC. But my brother had it and i booted it up.
Look how his gold goes up :wink:

Try run infinity as admin or something and try it.
Maybe rename the shortcuts.

3 Likes

@FlipsVsTheWorld I am not aware of ETG trainer not working. Can you be more a little more specific about that, which cheats aren’t working and did you follow the instructions. I don’t know about this game but ETG is a unity game which means the way you activate cheats is a little different than usual games (all is explained in the trainer instructions).

I will update the trainer if it’s broken. Please get back to me with above info^.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the suggestions. I will try them all to see if it helps out once I correctly know how to do so. The same goes for making sure I continue posting on the right topic. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, all of the 4 cheats(Infinte health, ammo, blanks, and no reloading required) do not work. I have, multiple times, followed the instructions with no results. To be honest, I am positive as well that the trainer is not broken. I will give both game trainers another shot later on though. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Hey, you were correct. After a few days the mods starting working again on Darkest Dungeon.

1 Like

Good good :slight_smile: Enjoy it

1 Like

Hey, sorry to report, but none of the mods are working for Darkest Dungeon. I have tried multiple times while following the instructions to the T. Yet, the trainer for Enter The Gungeon still has not worked.

What did they stop working O.o You said just the oposite :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, is there any error message?

Try run Infinity as Admin

1 Like

First of all, you need to be more clear and specific. Which particular game’s Trainer is WORKING fine, and which one’s not working ?

Your reply was a bit confusing.

Is it Darkest Dungeon, or Enter the Gungeon trainer giving you trouble ? Are both these Game versions fully compatible with the Infinity MOD ?

Like STN said before, ETG is a unity game which means the way you activate cheats is a little different than usual games. What errors do you encounter, if any, while playing these Games via Infinity ?

Make sure the Game’s version is fully compatible with the Trainer/tool. Run the INFINITY tool as an ADMIN, and temporarily disable any Antivirus/AV, as well as firewall on your PC.

You can also add “Infinity” as an exception/exclusion, if using any AV.

First launch the Infinity tool, and then start the game through this MOD, by clicking on the START button. If this doesn’t work, first launch the game via STEAM or some other platform, and then open the Infinity tool. Try both the methods.

Does the trainer crash when you activate the MOD options, giving any error messages ? Provide the full game’s installation path on your hard disk/SSD, including the name of the executable file/EXE.

On a side not, as this may NOT be applicable in your case, sometimes there can also be an architecture mismatch. Either the game is 32-bit and Infinity requires it to be 64-bit, and vice versa.

2 Likes

Let us know! @FlipsVsTheWorld and please, try to be more clear and specific, as @MrPrecise and @pdhar wisely said

2 Likes

Oh â– â– â– â– , sorry lol -.. I meant that the trainer for Enter The Gungeon does not work. Darkest Dungeon works fine. My apologies

1 Like

My apologizes. I meant to say that Enter The Gungeon trainor still does not work for me, while the Darkest Dungeon trainor works fine now.

Ok, will do. Question, though: Where do I go to run Infinity as an Admin?

Right click on infinity’s shortcut, and then click on “run as admin” :wink:

1 Like

@FlipsVsTheWorld I checked the trainer and it is working fine. However, i should have been more clear in the instructions. You must first get hit (your health reduced) for any cheat to work at all! that includes the ammo cheats as well. So start the trainer, game - get hit in the game then activate cheats.

I have added even more cheats and made the note more clear, frank will push it when he wakes up. I am assuming here you have the steam 64-bit version of game because it won’t work otherwise. Earlier version of this game were 32-bit which is a completely different architecture than what this trainer supports.

PS: Please post in ETG thread if you have any further issues with it, i tend to forget which trainers needed support even though i read every thread here.

1 Like