Darkest Dungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

appears to have been something else entirely …

was not logged in the windows app, i suppose it was using a default account … that had the error …

once i logged in, everything works fine …

thanks for the assistance …

1 Like

So i’m getting this Infinity error.

Ya you are using comcast. Need to disable the advanced security it like their own antivirus

im getting the infinity error but i dont have xfinity

You dont have comcast so must be a different error. Wemod changed names like a year ago to wemod. So if it says something about infinity definitely need to update wemod app
Try this one
https://api.wemod.com/client/download

1 Like

can you update it with blueprint mod

it seems the trainer is incompitable with the game
and if it’s possible a blueprints cheat option pls

I would like to know why the trainer is incompatible, not working. Thank you.

1 Like

currently not working for the steam version, update please?

PLZ update I can’t live in a world without a darkest dungeon modifier!!!!!!!!

Did the new DLC The Butcher’s Circus cause it? Cuz it does add PvP to game. Has any one tired the game without the DLC and/or in offline mode to see if the trainer still works? Also I left the data collection off which also leaves the Multiplayer off, and played in offline trainer still didn’t work.

None of the cheats work after last dlc.

Hey thank you for your report! This should be updated soon, we tested this game a day or two ago and know it’s broken :slight_smile:

If you’d like, I’ll tag you when it’s updated!

2 Likes

I eagerly await the next update! I hope it is very soon. I shamefully consider the use of this critical to playing the game for me.

Well thanks! You hard working suns-a-guns!

1 Like

There’s zero shame in using a trainer on a solo play game, it’s your game. Play it how you want to :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, I would love a tag as well when it is updated. Thanks for all the hard work!

I’ll do my best! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you. I don’t mind a tag when its ready will have no problem trying it out.

Day by day by day by day by day,it doesn’t work yet. :pensive:

1 Like