Darkest Dungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yup, works perfectly! Thanks a lot for your work

1 Like

Update soon?

2 Likes

Update ?? cause my game crash when i come back to the village

@Skyfixgod @Iudex Iā€™ll update it in a few hours

1 Like

@Skyfixgod Do you have this installed: ā€œThe Color Of Madness DLCā€ ?

Yes iā€™ve got all dlc, we canā€™t play with ?

1 Like

You can :P, I just needed that info

Itā€™s Working now ?

I just gave it a try and it still crashed when trying to log into the village.

still updating

The Darkest Dungeon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

DLC users: Trainer updated!
Vanilla/GOG users: I need your game exes!

Where i found this i want to help you

If it is steam then the exe will be somewhere inside the game folder in Steam\steamapps\common.

1 Like

What do you mean you need our .exe?

The game exe. Like darkestdungeon.exe. its should be in the folder of darkest dungeon
He needs th GOG version of exe
Cuz he dont have the game

1 Like

So, I thought Iā€™d come byā€¦ BAD & SAD NEWS! WeMod no longer supports the game!

I was a single quest away from finishing the base game. Iā€™ve been using the ā€œmodā€ until now, firedup Infinity which is now ā€œWEMODā€ and after all the things I did not ask for, on top of that there are games no longer supported, GREAT!

Do you guys know any other way of allienate people?

How come I was using it jjust fine until out of the blue you decided no more? why?!

I donā€™t even use multiplayer. Why didnā€™ you ask the user if it wants to use it or not?
I already have windows 10, the government and a few other people telling me what to do and how to do it, I donā€™t need you doing the same!

Yes, I may be blowing this out of proportion but deep down you know Iā€™m right.
You just canā€™t (or shouldnā€™t at least) take away something it was given before, not even a headsup or a chance NOT to update. I repeat: I already have windows10 for that forced update crap.

Now I have to search elsewhere for a trainer /cheat table and risk infections because you took away my options I was happy with the way things whereā€¦ now itā€™s too big, too purble and if I want it black themed I have to shell out money.
GG.

Well done, Iā€™m pissed. Thanks for that, you ruined the end for me, 80hs in game and ruined in the last stretch.

EDIT: I wonā€™t delete this, BUT I will add this other screenshot right after I rebooted the app. (see bottom left corner of previous above screenshot for what I mean)

Itā€™s showung up now. I just donā€™t understand. If apologies are in order, then sorry for jumping the gun, about the not supporting it anymore.

While the rest doesnā€™t have to do with the game, I fee is still valid, tho not the place.
THanks

Not sure what your talking about cuz i just tried it and it works fine

Darkest Dungeon is still supported. I donā€™t know why it says that for you. Restart the app to apply the latest update and see what happens.

Edit: Saw your edit. I have an idea of why it happened.

@frank @ptondo I just tried it, and for me no longer works. Iā€™ll explain it better:
I only used op1 and 3, which means inf life and 1 hit kill. Sometimes I just used 1, since some bosses would bug out and not work with 1-hit-kill. Like the swine thing that multiplied itself.

Now, I can tell by the sound (on/off) that option 3 easykills no longer works, as it just ding ding ding as on on on; plus enemies donā€™t die in a single hit like before.

As for the supporting the game; if you see my 1st screenshot thereā€™s no mod and only the voting info, which mentions WeMod does not support the game due to itā€™s MP nature.

That MIGHT be old, IDK, since Iā€™ve been using it for weeks if not months before this last update.

Could a steam update break it? sure, it could be that, but I didnā€™t see it updating and donā€™t own any dlc, soā€¦

I hope I was more clear now than earlier.

Thoughts?

EDIT2: oh wow! this is crazy! Zemana Antimalware just deleted Wemod exe (updated version)! how did it ran perfectly fine and now it got flagged as malware?
VirusTotal check lookslike a false positive, due to new app, IDK

EDIT3: yeah it no longer works. I think the game updated or something (says build 24357), the only option that works still is the unlimited health, everyhing else I tried like max torches light or easy kills are broken.
The ā€œproblemā€ is that now every fight takes FOREVER! haha seriously!

EDIT4: (last one I promise). Iā€™ve managed to finish the story game without grinding my soul to a pulp :stuck_out_tongue: with the help of an updated table that luckily had the easy kill option. Ahh what a life saver!
So yeah, the version guard thing was supossed to prevent this waiting for an updated mod when games get updated? it isnā€™t working I guess.

Donā€™t rush it for me tho, Iā€™m done playing for now. Thanks for the time it did work, got me this far Iā€™ll give you that :smiley:

btw, the version guard thing does not work for me, is that a premium feature?