Darkest Dungeon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I was gonna ask what protection you use ( antivirus ) cuz it was sounding like it was something like that. A lot of people on here noticed wemod working perfect , then wemod has an update and boom it wont work or cheats wont stay on , but sometimes with a wemod update it like kinda " wakes " up your antivirus to block stuff !

I tried to use the trainer for this game and it no longer works. only the health hack works and when i enter the Hamlet my game crashes.

Also, i have tried it with and without mods on and it still crashes in the hamlet.

I just uninstalled darkest dungeon and reinstalled it to try to fix it, and now wemod says i donā€™t have the game installed. And it cant find the .exe.

whatā€™s your game version?

Iā€™m running build 24357.
And Iā€™m using the steam version.

@leon2356 vanilla? are you using a DLC?

@REPPiN

I am using dlc, Iā€™m using:
the crimson court
the color of madness
the shieldbreaker
the musketeer

@REPPiN

Found the Problems. so when you start a new game you can pick the dlc for that run.

The color of madness and the districts DLC are the trouble makers. The districts adds a blueprints icon near the crest and other heirlooms at the bottom of the screen. the color of madness adds a crystal icon near the heirlooms too.

My guess? That is the problem.

Also i had to manually link infinity to darkest dungeon.exe, so i donā€™t know why it thinks i donā€™t have the game.

1 Like

Quite weird, it should find the game exeā€¦

Anyway, Iā€™ll work on it tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

@REPPiN
OH, also the no stress and insta kill cheets still donā€™t work even with no dlc.

1 Like

The Darkest Dungeon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@REPPiN
Nice work, Iā€™m not crashing when i enter the hamlet. Thanks.

2 Likes

Works perfectly with character DLC. Game crashes with DLCs which adds other content

1 Like

Can you upload the game exes of those DLCs?

Is the trainer compatible with the 2 content DLC, Crimson Court and Color of Madness?
Iā€™m asking because i recently bought an expansion for another game but that trainer didnā€™t support itā€¦thankfully i managed to get a refund:)

Only life hack works and the game crashers when i enter hamlet

The Darkest Dungeon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Color of Madnessā€¦Currency Shards. (Shift+S)?

Hey, is there any chance of making the trainer compatible with hamlet-altering DLCs? Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the good work! :slight_smile: