Days Gone Cheats and Trainer for Steam

trainer needs updating. game just got updated

When is the epic Games verson avalible?

1 Like

Still works for the latest update.

I can almost confirm that the cause of Black Screen is due to the ā€œItems donā€™t decreaseā€, once you turn on, you may experience black screen during the cutscene from time to time.

Today 1.01 patch appeared, trainer needs an update

ā– ā– ā– ā–  me dude i buy Metro Exodusā€¦ patch hits the same day so canā€™t use the trainerā€¦

So i say ā€œLets buy Days Gone until its updatedā€ and this happens since i gone to work lmao

i see a message when i click the trainer about the update and if i want notifying when it gets updated, enter email address.

when i enter my email address it doesnt work, says user with this email address already exists.

I tried like half of the features and all of them work fine, i assume the ā€œupdateā€ was some minor crashfix or whatever, because it seems for the cheats nothing changed.

2 Likes

I agree, this would be sweet.

Only just joined here so no idea how to properly make requestsā€¦ but if its possible (im not sure if it is) could we get no recoil/better accuracy when shooting from the bike? We are spraying a lot.

3 Likes

Seems with the recent patch AND the update to WeMod makes this game crash when Fast Traveling every time its used among crashing at other random times. Please update the trainer, thanks so much!

make sure unlimited items isnt enabled, it can cause the game to crash.

use ignore crafting requirements and you can keep making them for free.

1 Like

thatā€™d be goood, saves us from getting close and waiting for the cross hairs to get smaller so we have a better shot

I also would love to see challenge mode modifiers to make it easier, especially the bike challenges are a PAIN.

1 Like

Thank you! That worked.

ā€œSet Game Speedā€ crashes the game for me. No other options enabled.

2 Likes

Was trying to play today but after the most recent Days Gone patch none of the cheats I tried are working at this time.

im looking forword for the epic verson, if it comes :slight_smile:
btw i just try the game and it works with the steam verson theā€“>(epic verson) but its crase when you start a new game

Ya I think weā€™re going to need a update againā€¦ Seems the last update (Patch 1.02) did something to the game at least for me.

The Days Gone cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Challenge Mode: Freeze Timer cheat added
  • Challenge Mode: Max Score cheat added
  • Challenge Mode: Unlimited Credits cheat added
  • Challenge Mode: Max Rep Level cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

6 Likes

awesome trainer !! excellent everything! Thank you so much !