Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game runs but trainer won’t recognizing it running. Even when loading the game first then hitting “Play”
Custom Installation Paths also do not work, immediately fails to launch.

WeMod.log (16.4 KB)

Trying to use the trainer off the app and is giving me Trojan virus

The Jan 26 game update seems to have disrupted the compatibility. Most of the available cheats turn themselves off after about 1 second for some reason.

Thanks for all of your contributions!

2 Likes

The Dead Cells cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Is there a way to get this working with Epic Game Store? I get the error that I’m running a 64-bit version.

Can you make the instant cooldown only work with player ? cus the boss beat the crap out of me even with unlimited health

Changes:

1 Like

dead cells just updated today, so pretty sure the cheats aren’t working because of it.

unlimited health you still can die from enemies .

1 Like

Changes:

The cheats works really well except one thing. While the unlimited health activated, the final boss The Collector still can kill me. Please have a check and fix it if it is a bug. Thank you.

The collector still can kill me while “unlimited health” function activated. Please have a check. Thank you!

i wonder if it’d be possible to have an infinite shield, like the tower shield makes by making it last forever. would solve people dying at least

The cheat was good but why it did have like one hit kill or auto mapping. Thank you for your hard work

hi why the unlimited health kind of wierd cause the boss and the normal one can’t defeat me but WHY the Elite one can kill me in one hit

The infinite health cheat can be bypassed by an enemy if they can deal over 9999 Damage in a single hit

Would it be possible to make a cheat akin to Hollow Knight’s “touch me not” which makes you unhittable?

1 Like

and the 5BC boss’s ground slam attack

1 Like

Unlimited Cells doesn’t work, also OHK (One Hit Kill) would be nice if you would find time to do it,
or even damage multiplier for example 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x and 50x as simple as that, thank you

1 Like

Unlimited Cells is working.It works after collecting a cell and use it for unlocked items.You can collect a cell by killing mosters but still it is rare at normal difficulty,so you maybe try again for a few time or try do it on the harder difficulty to make it easier.

1 Like

Oh, alright. I’ve always spent all cells and then try to activate it. My bad, thanks

1 Like