Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the hp is a little bit low~ when my weapon get 4 times demage buff ,the boss can kill me easily.

1 Like

HP buff seems a bit broken, getting one-shot by mobs in the High Peak Castle on 5 cells with it on. Wondering if we can have a bit of an update? Maybe have a no-damage cheat?

2 Likes

I have same issue as the above poster, Pale-Alchemist, certain enemies will do more damage than the full health bar, meaning the unlimited HP cheat isnā€™t really avoiding all deaths.

Additionally, is there any possibility of adding a cheat to enhance the drop rate of blueprints?

Thanks!!

This is still happening, canā€™t damage the final boss :frowning:

1 Like

will double check the cheat

I think there should be a no-clip or teleportation type of thing on this to help proceed with levels or find items

I would like to renew the previous requests for an ā€œUntouchableā€ cheat, or maybe permanent force field, as an alternative option to the ā€œunlimited HPā€ cheat.

Why does it has infinite health instead of no hit ā€¦ ? Still possible to die by overdomages

Trainer stops working / wonā€™t attach at some points in gameplay. Itā€™s hard to tell exactly where it occurs, but Iā€™ve noticed it when entering certain zones like shrines/statues (the ones with sparkly blue candles) or places where the level timer pauses. Sometimes it occurs in places that otherwise appear normal. This also happens with CheatEngine tables, too, so thereā€™s some state changing in the game thatā€™s throwing all the addresses off of their normal places.

The Dead Cells cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The current version of wemod for this game causes the whole game and pc to crash and needing a hard reboot. I hope this gets fixed as soon as possible (:

Not sure if it was just a fluke on my end or what, but the ā€œEnter the Panchakuā€ update came out yesterday and now the unlimited HP cheat doesnā€™t seem to work.

4 Likes

Same for me too bud

Seems like its need to be updated after new DLC

3 Likes

Just jumping in trying to boost the topic - unlimited health is definitely broken after the latest update. Any idea when a fix might make it to the queue?

3 Likes

My Unlimited health cheat doesnā€™t work, while others seem still ok.

4 Likes

Unlimited health cheat doesnā€™t workā€¦steam T.T

1 Like

The Dead Cells cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thank you so much! jsyk idk if itā€™s just me, but the unlimited health cheat isnā€™t working properly.

History ā†’ 8/18/2022 version play