Dead Space 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dead Space 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Space 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stasis Power
3. Unlimited Oxygen
4. One-Hit Kills
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. Rapid Fire
7. Unlimited Hack Timer
8. Unlimited Items
9. Add 5K Credits
10. Add 10 Upgrade Nodes
11. Save Location
12. Teleport
13. Undo Teleport

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Launch the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/07/2017
    Started development

• 06/07/2017
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 08/03/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/13/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Excellent work thank you very much gonna try it in a little bit !
That’s a lot of cheats !

Unlimited Hack Timer won’t stay toggled on for me

1 Like

The cheats seem to work, butt every time I press the key associated to a cheat, it double-activates, so I have to manually click the buttons to make them work. Anybody know why?

the app couldnt detect my game… i tried to put my own file in and it messed up everything

1 Like

Can you explain a bit more about what got messed up?

This could also help with selecting the custom install path :slightly_smiling_face:

Same for me as well. Using steam. Dead Space 1 worked fine.

same issue with me, I literally just got both dead space games on steam today, first one worked fine but the second one cant be found??

Start the game first then when game has started alt tab out then click the play button in wemod after I just played this a couple months ago and it worked fine for me
Also thanks for being pro member !

If you follow these steps it should work pefectly :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey does this trainer even still work because I’m trying to use it and it doesnt detect Dead Space 2 at all

Did you follow the link in the post just above yours? It contains instructions on what to do if WeMod cannot detect your copy of the game.

And also it does work I have just used this like 3 weeks ago and worked fine

Trainer doesn’t work, says Trainer game is a 32 bit and am running a 64 bit. fix that please

2 Likes

I have just tried this and dead space 3. It worked fine no need for fix
Try and start the game first then when in game alt tab out press play in wemod after game is running. Then click back into game

If only Steam could launch this game :frowning: How do you do the voting now? I’m trying to vote for an origin copy of these cheats haha

I do not have the STEAM game and there are no trainers for Origin. However, the light at the end of the tunnel has had its bulb changed.

Origin Players:

1. load game
  2. drop to the taskbar, launch WeMods steam version.
  3. all cheats are ok except. Hack Timer; I have not tried the Teleport Section.

Have fun, Stay Alive

Barbz

Thats odd. In Wemod, it shows its not compatible with my steam version of deadspace 2, and when I go ahead tab out anyway to press “play” in wemod, it stays on loading for hours or until I give up and just close it. I know it worked before, but since I reinstalled DS 2 a few months ago, wemod just hasnt worked with it.

Edit: sorry for the delete and repost. thought I replied to the wrong person.

Edit: Sigh. Apologies, but I guess I just fixed it. Dont know how this fixed it, but its working now that Ive done it.
I went and selected a different .exe file. Then I went back in and reselcted the original deadspace2.exe.
Then it worked.

1 Like

The Dead Space 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello, I’m having a problem with the cheats, when i click play after launching up the game, it says I’m using the 32 bit version of the game and not the 64 bit version. Is there any way to fix this?

1 Like