Dead Space 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Im having the same issue and I not able to run it

The game is having problems with not been recognized installed… When you add the .exe file show problems with 32 and 64 bit version.

Same problem here.

I am skeptic that the author might have made a grave mistake for the cheat to not work with the game anymore. Has the game always been 32 bit?? This is from steam

1 Like

Same problem here.

Bro some people having problems here… can we please fix this?

same asd above 32bit wtf. please fix.

Having the same issue as other people. Cannot run the trainer with a 32 bit version of the game which is just the base Steam version. It requires the 64 bit version

Cheats stopped working since the update for the reasons already mentioned by others (notice that the cheats are for the 64 bit version and the user is playing with 32 bit version)

The Dead Space 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

hopfully it works

and it does not

i cant even start it up

Works fine for me. did you follow the trainer note (launching the game through Steam)?

The unlimited items isnt working

For some reason, WeMod won’t even recognise that Dead Space 2 is installed? It registers Dead Space and Dead Space 3, but I’ve even reinstalled 2 and it still says “Install Game” instead of “Play”. Any ideas or fixes anyone?

wemod can’t recognise the game, i have use the guide that i put the game files in it and it change to play but can’t activate any cheat at all

1 Like

same and the same comment of “read the trainer note” a million times doesnt fix it. The whole page for if a game isnt being recognized doesnt even fix it. Love dead space 2 but guess you just cant use wemod anymore for this game

hey, wemod doesnt recognize, that the game is installen, i even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still doesnt work, please fix this, im stuck in the game because i keep dying and have no ammo left

Geht immer noch nicht. Wemod erkennt das Spiel nicht.

For those people who had the yellow Install Game button instead of the blue Play button, follow below:

click down arrow on yellow install button - you’ll get a small blank file box and option to search local files

search local files for DS2 .exe file and load it into blank file square

start DS2

then alt. tab to wemod and press the now blue play button

re-enter game and cycle cheats

open inventory to check for altered #'s for credits and upgrade nodes

if not altered, then cycle through cheats and inventory again

cheats should work fine now, this is how I got it to work for me.

Whenever i give the game the .exe file it says changes from not installed to not compatible. It eventually changed to play but it still lists itself as not compatible.

Is there a possibility that cheats will be added to the Xbox PC game pass version?

2 Likes