Dead Space 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WeMod for Dead Space 2 does not work. DS2 remains in the Not Compatible category.

Previous directions stated you needed to start a new game for it to work. This however did not help.

Play button is there, but it states, “We are having trouble starting or finding your open game”.

1 Like

Is there a possibility to get Dead Space 2 (DS 1&3 would be great too!) for the xbox game pass/EA Play? Would be great to relive these games right before the release of DS1 Remake and The Callisto Protocol!

1 Like

This trainer needs a new update !

1 Like

can we get a update where we can play on pc throw live? the ea plateform

1 Like

Can I use ReShade with this, or will they clash?

1 Like

most if not all of the pc cheats are working Great !!! thx :0)

Can you guys release an update that works with the 64 bit version of the game on steam and origin please

I realize this is an old game, but with the release of the (AMAZING) remake of the original Dead Space, I’m sure I’m not the only one wandering back through the trilogy.

All cheats seem to be working on the current Steam version (as long as you follow the directions), but I did notice one, odd thing - In Chapter 11, when attempting to collect the Advanced Suit Schematic in the Power Node-locked storage room, it would not appear in my inventory. I could see it in game, pick it up, get the pop-up saying to download it at a store, but when checking my inventory, nothing was there. I went ahead and traveled forward to a store and verified that the schematic was not available to me.

After some reloading and replaying, I discovered that the schematic would not appear in my inventory unless I turned ALL cheats off. WeMod could stay running and engaged, but the individual cheats had to be disabled. Once the schematic appeared in my inventory, cheats could be re-enabled with no issue.

Hi, i know this is an old game it’s the first time i’m playing it because never liked too much horror games, but since i played the first recently i like the history and the game so i have to continue with the others.

I’m having problems with the Infinite hack timer, it doesn’t keemp on, as soon as i toggle it disables.

Any possibility of fixing this ?