Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Death Stranding
This is the official discussion topic of the Death Stranding Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Urine
4. Unlimited Suit Battery
5. No Fatigue
6. No BB Stress
7. Stop Falling
8. Unlimited Structures Durability
9. Super Speed
10. Undetected
11. Unlimited Chiral Bandwidth
12. Set Chiral Crystals
13. Unlimited Weight
14. No Cargo Damage
15. Unlimited Items
16. Unlimited Materials
17. No Reload
18. Super Firerate
19. No Recoil
20. Unlimited Vehicle Battery
21. Unlimited Vehicle Durability
22. Teleport to Waypoint

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/30/2020
    Started development

• 12/30/2020
    Released trainer with 21 cheats

• 08/26/2022
    Unlimited Chiral Bandwidth cheat added

• 12/28/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/31/2022

• 07/05/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Death Stranding cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 21 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Is there any way to have a cheat that makes chiral bandwidth infinite?

1 Like

is there anyway we can get the cheats updated some of them are not working
no bb stress
stop falling
super speed when you get out of a car it throws you way up in the air and you die or you teleport somewhere under the map that goes for climbing
unlimited stamina
unlimited weight

2 Likes

the trainer doesnt work on epic it turns off the game and you have to restart pc and verifly integrity after trying to use it and on the wemob it just says loading and its not doing anything fix it

1 Like

First of all, unless you’re a Pro user who is paying for the development of WeMod, try not to make demands.

Second of all, where did you get your copy of the game from? Epic or cracked?
And make sure you are not trying to use the trainer in an online/multiplayer game, which is not what trainers are for.
And make sure both WeMod and the game are added as exceptions in your antivirus.

The fact you’re having issues requiring you to turn off the PC tells me it is most likely a hardware issue. Such as not meeting the GPU or RAM requirements to run the game. Or your PC overheats easily (ie, due to blocked fans or poor quality thermal paste).

I got a RTX 3090 and a R9 5950x im running on Epic games im not making demands just confused because there was no launch info on the trainer and I cant run death stranding offline cause that’s not how Epic works neither would I use it online it might be the add to execeptions thing thanks

1 Like

The Death Stranding cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Chiral Bandwidth cheat added

This game is no longer in Steam or Epic. Only in Xbox Gamepass.

If you already own it on the platform, then you can still play it. You can also still buy keys that activate on steam.

Sorry how to buy the key in Steam?

3rd party website like CDKeys or you just buy the director’s cut edition on steam.

DS is free in Epic, enjoy guys. Such a good game.

3 Likes

EPIC is dead and stranded today. Please update any options for the game today.

3 Likes

Boa noite, a opção de ficar indetectavel não está funcionando. Se poderem dar uma olhada. Parabéns pelo trabalho. :grin:

1 Like

There seems to be an issue with the trainer on Epic Games.
Every time i activate teleport or unlimited health, i crash to desktop and an error report shows up.
I have verified integrity of game files twice and all is in order.
And my pc is high end so It’s not a hardware issue.

3 Likes

How to use Teleport to waypoint

1 Like

Please update this, some of the cheats don’t work properly any more, I got this game on epic games for free.

3 Likes

Anyway to possibly get an update, half of the things don’t seem to be working. Using Epic

3 Likes

Please update this, some of the cheats don’t work properly any more, I got this game on epic games for free

2 Likes