Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There is nothing buggy about it and there are no limits on distance. As I said previously if it doesn’t want to work correctly with a long distance TP a shorter distance then try again.

We will be adding unlimited materials as soon as we unlock all of them. I have about 15 hours into the game now.

Yes unlimited ammo and such will be added also.

3 Likes

I used teleport and now I’m stuck 1000 ft in the air. Tried restarting game without wemod and still stuck in the air. Any help guys?

Teleport to a different location.

1 Like

after the new update mine still works as it did prior, the message I sent was based on the version pre-update.

Keep on keeping on!

1 Like

I would like to suggest a cheat for enabling floating carriers and vehicles to teleport with you, if that’s possible.

And also, as mentioned in a previous comment by someone else, an invisible mode against BTs and MULES would also be a nice addition.

2 Likes

Jut found out that even though the unlimited items does work with the bolo-gun it does notgive unlimited ammo with the anti-BT gun. Just thought I should let y’all know.

1 Like

i didn’t play this game yet, but when i play on ps4, unlimited chiral bandwidth is important to.

Yeah, some of guns don’t work 100% with unlimited ammo. The ones I have noticed so far are the assault rifle in the flashbacks and the remote grenade launcher. I think it has something to do with needing to still have at least 1 round left to reload; if it hits 0 then it won’t reset back to 5 like it should.

As a side note, I found that it’s possible to have unlimited chiral network capacity as well as unlimited materials. Would love for those 2 things to be added. Even better if you can build/repair anything without the required mats.

There is an issue with the unlimited stamina activation. It seems it no longer wants to be toggled first or after unlimited health. The workaround I found is to start with unlimited weight (F3) and go down the line to F9 then toggle unlim stam (F2) then unlim health (F1).

I have checked my file integrity and I have checked game error logs and even looked at windows error logs. I am clean. Just to be sure, I tried on a different system and it replicates there as well. Sequence seems to be key in this current update.

The 6. Unlimited Items cheat make all guns only have 5 ammo, and some guns ammo will decrease normally, so this cheat makes 90 ammo guns only have 5 ammo can be used, is there any way you can fix it? thank you.

The Death Stranding cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Suit Battery cheat added
  • Unlimited Materials cheat added
  • Set Chiral Crystals cheat added
  • No Reload cheat added
  • Super Firerate cheat added
  • No Recoil cheat added
  • Unlimited Vehicle Battery cheat added
  • Unlimited Vehicle Durability cheat added
  • Unlimited Structures Durability cheat added
  • Super Speed cheat added
  • Teleport Waypoint cheat added
  • UnDetected cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Does “undetected” mean you won’t aggro enemies?

Hey @leighton9999. :slight_smile:

In my cheating experience, undetected cheats usually mean that hostile entities will not see you. However, in some (but not all) games, enemies can still hear you. Unable to confirm if that’s the case for this game as I don’t (yet) own it. :slight_smile:

How does the undetected cheat work? Does is not work with BTs?

I have tried it, but the BTs attacked like always.

1 Like

So wonderful !

Prob to do with MULES! not BTs

Most cheats just disable themselves when I enable them, and when they don’t, they straight up don’t have any impact whatsoever

I’ve sent you a private message :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Mr. Antifun, wanted to say thanks for adding all these options. Just wanted to highlight possible bug.

Bug Report:

• Super Speed Teleport Glitch
  • Description: Turning on super speed and attempting to use ladder, hop on motorcycle, climb, almost anything that has an action tied to it, causes the Sam to be teleported to a random area close by and in some cases under the map. This is without having the Teleport cheat activated at the same time like the warning says for this cheat.

• Steps to Reproduce:

1. Activate Super speed
  2. Place down a ladder at an angle and attempt to walk on it, or mount and dismount a motorcycle, climb steep rocks etc.
  3. Sam should be glitch teleported into the air or under the map causing possible death.

Hope this helps and you can reproduce, thanks!