DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

No BB Stress doesn’t work? or am I missing something?

It works. The yellow stress bar never depletes to zero while carrying BB, which you can see when pressing G (by default) while carrying him.

BB will still cry when you fall over, walk through water that is too deep, or get too close to BTs. His stress level just won’t go down. To clarify, BB is stressed then the yellow stress bar depletes to zero - I know this is a confusing game design as you’d normally expect a “full” stress bar to mean “fully stressed”, right?

Turn the cheat off then fall over on purpose, then you’ll see the difference between using and not using the cheat.

Thank you very much for answering. I think I see how it works now and why I was confused. Thank you for clarifying that for me. I appreciate your response since I couldn’t find this on the internet after hours of looking. I’m sure this will help other people too. Thanks for supporting the community. You made my day. Thanks!

I see that some people are going thru the same as me. When I start the game all the cheats are working, but maybe 5 mins into the game the cheats one or two more and more start to turn off. im not sure what’s going on? Has something changed in the updates?

the problem seemed to have been the ridiculous distances i tried to teleport , thank you for the response!

1 Like

I’m not sure how else to ask the creators of the mods so I’ll leave it here. Is it possible to apply the super speed mod to the cars? Like, having them go as fast as you can when you pass a fast forward sign left by another player? It’s fine going as fast as is but having that little speed boost would help for long distances.

These instructions are as clear as day!
I know that this worked when I played the original, but it just isn’t going for me after trying multiple methods of porting a few feet, reloading the save, using routed waypoints, etc.
I’m using the Steam version, and my save is exported from the original. I hope someone might take a look at this one, because teleporting can really take some of the unnecessary frustrations out of this game.

Could we please have a freeze mission timer? Thank you.

2 Likes

if you have a virus protector that does real time scanning, try turning that option off and see if it works.

Can we have the one-time building function? I mean the building will be built up even only add little amount of material. A Chinese trainer has this function

1 Like

i would love this and a fix for teleport to waypoint … doesnt seem to work at this time

1 Like

Teleport To Waypoint works fine. It’s just fidgety due to the way the game works, which there isn’t anything a trainer can do about since it doesn’t touch the game in any way (it injects code into your RAM).

Detailed instructions on getting the cheat to work more effectively are here: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #131

Waypoint just says “Apply” and isnt working on my end, possibly an issue? It was working fine some time ago.

1 Like

@NeatCarrot307 You need to use the hotkey, not the Apply button, since you’re not a Pro member.

The buttons like “Apply” are a Pro-only feature.

Instructions on how to use the cheat are linked in the post right above yours.

1. Unlimited Materials

Is this working ? or no longer unlimited metals ?

You need to collect the materials from the distribution centre.

Take out whatever you need, close the dialogue. Open it again, and boom, all the resources are back. Repeat as many times as needed.

@Ravenfyre
Does it have to be a specific Distribution centre because I haven’t been able to get the Unlimited Materials to work, I toggle it and it toggles itself off, I try doing thing in the terminal, out of the terminal, after I have taken something out etc. Nothing I’ve tried works.

hello the teleportation cheat works every other time :frowning:

You’re trying to teleport too far away. Try shorter distances at a time.

Explained here: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #131