DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All features stop working for me as of today.

1 Like

Hello! i am unable to use the Teleport cheat as instructed (only waypoint using space , minding the distance , etc.) it simply never works , any chance for a fix? thanks!

Traineer stoped work a lot of funcions.

Most cheats seem to be working but the undetected cheat keeps switching off and doesn’t work when it is on.

I can’t seem to teleport anymore, anyone know whats up or…?

@superxin / @GeorgeWMod / @IsuzuSohma.
Tested the trainer today, all cheats worked perfectly for me. Make sure you have the Director’s Cut edition from the Steam store to use this trainer. If you do not have the Director’s Cut edition, you need to use the non-DC edition trainer: Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

@CryoEngine / @Praemunitus.
Make sure you’re not trying to teleport too far away. You’ll have to experiment with this a bit.
Also open your map first and remove all existing waypoints for better results (hold middle mouse/scroll button on a blank area of the map to remove all waypoints). Then try the below steps.

1. Turn the teleport cheat on.
  2. Press TAB to open the map.
  3. Place the cursor over where you want to teleport to. Press SPACEBAR.
  4. Press TAB to close the map. Turn the cheat off.

Make sure you only teleport to relatively flat land, or you’ll probably end up no-clipping through the side of a mountain. Such as a road. Or a path (the thin blue lines on the map). And don’t use teleport with the speed cheat at the same time. :slight_smile:

Failing that - I like to build ziplines everywhere between distribution centres and delivery locations. It’s fun zipping around the map and generally quicker than driving around the rather illogically-placed roads.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what happens if you turn off all cheats then go online? Do you get banned or anything? I haven’t been online with the game since I’ve been using cheats to play and have been curious about the online part of the game.

Hello @IsuzuSohma. :slight_smile:

The cheats only affect your game. The only three online features in this game are:

• The likes system. WeMod cannot affect your likes.
  • The buildings and signs sharing system (more likes = more chance that building has of randomly appearing in your game). WeMod cannot affect this either.
  • The leaderboards in boss battle tournaments. It seems the leaderboards automatically “fix” themselves when the results are drawn (ie, I’ve gotten to the top 1% before, but when the rankings were finalised I somehow dropped to 60% :person_shrugging:).

Other things like lost cargo, abandoned vehicles, etc, those are all randomly placed when your game session starts and refresh every time you leave a private room after resting, other than a randomly chosen real username of another player, they have nothing whatsoever to do with actual other real players (ie, those annoying trucks abandoned on roads are placed there randomly by the game, they were not actually abandoned there by real players). When you sleep some of those abandoned trucks/cargo vanishes, to give you the impression that maybe another player picked them up, when in reality nobody did, they just relocated and changed the name of the player attached to them.

TL:DR: You’re fine. There is no actual multiplayer in the game. And the three actual online features cannot be touched by WeMod.

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

No BB Stress doesn’t work? or am I missing something?

It works. The yellow stress bar never depletes to zero while carrying BB, which you can see when pressing G (by default) while carrying him.

BB will still cry when you fall over, walk through water that is too deep, or get too close to BTs. His stress level just won’t go down. To clarify, BB is stressed then the yellow stress bar depletes to zero - I know this is a confusing game design as you’d normally expect a “full” stress bar to mean “fully stressed”, right?

Turn the cheat off then fall over on purpose, then you’ll see the difference between using and not using the cheat.

Thank you very much for answering. I think I see how it works now and why I was confused. Thank you for clarifying that for me. I appreciate your response since I couldn’t find this on the internet after hours of looking. I’m sure this will help other people too. Thanks for supporting the community. You made my day. Thanks!

I see that some people are going thru the same as me. When I start the game all the cheats are working, but maybe 5 mins into the game the cheats one or two more and more start to turn off. im not sure what’s going on? Has something changed in the updates?

the problem seemed to have been the ridiculous distances i tried to teleport , thank you for the response!

1 Like

I’m not sure how else to ask the creators of the mods so I’ll leave it here. Is it possible to apply the super speed mod to the cars? Like, having them go as fast as you can when you pass a fast forward sign left by another player? It’s fine going as fast as is but having that little speed boost would help for long distances.

These instructions are as clear as day!
I know that this worked when I played the original, but it just isn’t going for me after trying multiple methods of porting a few feet, reloading the save, using routed waypoints, etc.
I’m using the Steam version, and my save is exported from the original. I hope someone might take a look at this one, because teleporting can really take some of the unnecessary frustrations out of this game.

Could we please have a freeze mission timer? Thank you.

2 Likes

if you have a virus protector that does real time scanning, try turning that option off and see if it works.

Can we have the one-time building function? I mean the building will be built up even only add little amount of material. A Chinese trainer has this function

1 Like

i would love this and a fix for teleport to waypoint … doesnt seem to work at this time

1 Like