Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

drilldozer mission bugs out for me it gets 1 hit if i have infin health / shields on

it gets one-shot, turn off one shot kills and its ok.

alright thanks

for the update 33, every time i turn on the cheat it turn off automatically, i donā€™t understand, and for the health in turn on but donā€™t have any effect. thank you

its due to the hotfix they have released, the game will need another update more than likely

Another 'request update" for a HOTFIX on the game? Come onā€¦ Itā€™s not a main updateā€¦

It doesnā€™t matter if it is a major update or not. If it breaks the trainer and it has to be updated then there it will be added to the queue which allows you to vote/boost it.

Nah just update fam

No Reload off ???

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

I cannot see how Mega XP work, itā€™s like no working at all for me

1 Like

lol and another hotfix :sweat_smile:

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

thnx for the quick fix bro!

1 Like

how do we use the EXP

just put it onā€¦start a solo missionā€¦finish it and you gain like 3-5 levels

1 Like

health and shield donā€™t seem to work in multiplayer.

Good. Because trainers are not designed to work in multiplayer games, no matter where on the internet you get them from. WeMod does not condone cheating online and ruining the game for others.

To cheat online you need hacks, not trainers. These are two completely different things. WeMod provides trainers, not hacks.
Also, if you do some research on Google you will find that game developers are successfully suing people who make and use hacks. Another reason WeMod will never provide any.

2 Likes

I was trying to activate Mega XP and it keeps forcing itself to disable. It seems like a minor issue that could be fixed. All other options function properly. The Mega XP option was working fine yesterday so Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going on.