Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The game was updated (again) about 3pm UTC today. (As seen here: https://steamdb.info/app/548430/patchnotes/).

That means the trainer will likely also need an update.
Link: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

Why you can’t request an update: Why can't I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support.

The game has updated several times in a short amount of time. Breaking the trainer every time. Please be patient while we wait for the game devs to stop breaking our trainer.

2 Likes

Thank you so much ^

I can’t seem to find the Request an update button with the new UI. I’m confused.

Ya, I’m having the same issue as Hamster. And I think since it was only a “hotfix” and not a full update that you have to download, maybe WeMod doesn’t recognize that there was changes made to the game so it doesn’t give us the option to request an update.

This is not true.
See here: https://support.wemod.com/article/100-why-cant-i-request-an-update-for-a-game

I dont know if anyone is having an issue with the Exp button on WeMod. Mine just keeps turning off. Only after the update last night. Worked before.

1 Like

new hot fix is not compatible and can’t request new update , anyone same like me ?

1 Like

yep

@DefiniteSmile267 & @YuukiaRemi.

Please read previous posts in the thread before posting. Forums are for reading too.

See here: Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #434 by Ravenfyre
And then here: Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #438 by Ravenfyre

Repeating things that are already known just makes this information harder for others to find. So read before posting.

It still bothers me that out of all the options, Mega XP happens to be the only option affected that keeps turning itself off. I would use all my boosts if the game was available to be boosted up the queue.

Recently tried using Mega XP after one of the latest updates, it’ll turn on for 5 seconds then auto turn off, everything else works fine though.

Read the posts above before you post a comment.

Same problem with mega xp…

Since people aren’t reading before posting and pushing important staff posts out of view as a result, this thread will be locked until an update.

Read this: Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #434 by Ravenfyre

Forums are for reading, not just posting.

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

is there a way to also make betty (the drilldozer) have unlimited health? and maybe options to adjust your movement speed? aswell maybe gadget options like no cooldown for the scouts grappling hook and unlimited turret ammo (for engineer)? also for the people who caused this thread to be locked for a few days because they couldnt search and read u stupid.

Thanks for the update, I have noticed a slight problem the cyrogun for the driller will still overheat with the no overheat cheat. No reload does not change that, would it be possible at some point not a rush to add an option for that to not need to recharge its mag.
Would have mentioned this before but the thread was locked and so this will need to be addressed in a later update if it ever needs a fix again.

1 Like

LOVE THIS, GREAT WORK DEVS!
Unfortunately I’ve noticed some consistency issues and I was wondering if others were getting these? (with unlimited ammo, gadgets, grenades, no overheat)

-Unlimited ammo doesn’t work for any non-reload, overheat style gun (cryo gun which has always been the case and mini gun, plenty more examples)
-Cryo gun overheats, mini gun overheats
-Zipline launcher ammo not infinite
-Sentry gun ammo will appear as 10 but will reload the gun fine, until you run out of ammo which is invisibly counted then you cant replace anymore (so even though the ammo count is invisible, you’re still bound by it)
-No infinite grenades

Now here’s the thing, sometimes the things above work sometimes they don’t. Is there a certain way or time we’re supposed to turn these on? It’s possible the latest patch just busted it.