Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community @galdosh. :slight_smile:

Did you read this recent post regarding a similar issue? - Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #468 by Ravenfyre. :slight_smile:

@Ravenfyre
I read this post and checked everything on the list but it still doesn’t work for me

Can I request 2 additional cheats?
Is it possible to add an option to make your drilldozer invincible and would you be able to add a cheat that will add Blank Cores to use on missions, 3 a week is just not enough.

1 Like

In lobby, turn on unlimited resources and purchase a beer/spend minerals to get the cheat effect. You will get 99999 minerals, blank cores, and beer resources.

1 Like

Is there any way to have the cheats only affect the host? I like not caring about ammo, but I know some people feel “robbed” if they have infinite ammo. And I don’t join games because people love troll kicking

can we get this cheat table for the xbox game app version?

2 Likes

yes its about time the Microsoft trainer was made already. plz get on that

When the update for the cheat “one-hit” will be updated? Because the Drilldozer dies with one-hit when the cheat is active

Driller’s drill isn’t unlimited anymore.

Will this work on co-op steam?

no, trainers are only meant for singleplayer, using them in multi will probs get you banned

Ok so there was a small patch to deep rock and I have found that the Unlimited Ammo, Flares and No reload has stopped working. I think everything else is but might be worth checking.
Is it possible to add unlimited health for the drildozer it dies so quickly on higher challenge levels if possible.

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks Stingerr, seem to all be working now. Tho did you reduce the bonus for the XP boost?
It activates but XP seems rather low on the reward.

When will the trainer be compatible on the xbox application? I can’t find the game when I download it from the game pass. Please make sure that it can also be played from the xbox application, and not just through the steam application.

1 Like

Not currently working. Refuses to start the game when I try to launch via client.

After a few more games I can confirm that the Bonus XP is not working, it enables but the extra XP does not give as much as it did. I could go from lets say 18 to 25 there about’s before now it will barely go from 18 to 20.
if you could increase the boost given that would be great. Not a big deal tho everything else seems to be working for me.
Well not really tested the Money or Resources so IDK if they are working.

Is there any chance you could add one to remove resources? I accidentally used the unlimited resources one and would like to be able to get rid of them.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the modifiers, only question I have is can you add a rapid fire modifier?

thanks for your hard work but i don’t know why 0nly unlimited health works in solo or multiplayer :frowning: when i click others cheats they activate and deactivate instantly .