Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

for anyone facing similar issues…some of these things still occur but I have them working after starting a game solo before others decide to join, unsure if it’s related but possible. Also, turning on no reload seems to make the cheats work for inf ammo on the over-heat style guns like the mini gun and the cryo gun. Would love it if some of these details were present in the cheat description on WeMod.

Also even with things working the plasma pistol for the driller still overheats

MegaXP and Unlimited Resources doesn’t work ?

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

MegaXP doesn’t work at all. Been using this trainer for months now, even on a new computer and everything at this point. Never have been able to get that cheat to work. please fix

Welcome to the forum, Gilbert.

You realize that the mega exp just doubles or triples the exp you get from a mission, right?
If you did a regular mission, you wouldn’t level up as fast without the mega exp ticked on.

Oh, mb. Didn’t realize that

Feel free to test it out. Try one mission with the mega exp and another without and see what the difference is. Make sure it’s the same type of mission and hazard level for when you test. Every mission gives different exp. I haven’t touched DRG in a bit so I’m not sure what works and what doesn’t, but it seems like mega exp works the way I described above.

It would be helpful to include what the cheats change or do, but that’d be a lot of extra work involved, but they do include tips for some.

I’ve always wondered why they call it ‘Mega’. It’s always a bit hit or miss. Sometimes it’s x2 or x500. Would be good to change it to ‘Double XP’ or whatever. Either way, great trainer :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Great trainer most things work really well. Only problem I had was when I got unlimited resources, it does not do it for all resources. I am also new at the game, so i dont know the other resources. However, there are things that I cannot purchase. Perhaps its a new resource that was not edited after.

In the shopping screen, I also cannot see the other resources as 99,999 is too long of a number and pushes the other text out of the section. Would be nice if the trainer allowed a lower amount like 9,999 option instead.

Interesting reading the thread I’ve had every cheat work fine other than the cyrogun still needing its mag recharged and never tried the unlimited resources. They work solo and multiplayer for me.

I have a problem is We’re having troubles starting or finding your game. Today I try to start the game with wemod, but it always comes up.

You can always drag and drop the .exe file for the game into WeMod.

hey just wanted to let the dev know that unlimited turret ammo has problems other than that keep up the good work

@dongxu - First of all, please do not make multiple posts saying the exact same thing. This is spam, which is not welcome here (so I removed it). Ask once and be patient.

1. Make sure WeMod is whitelisted in your antivirus. Instructions: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.
  2. Make sure you have the game from Steam, as this is the Steam trainer.
  3. Make sure your game is legitimately purchased (as in not cracked/pirated).
  4. Make sure your game is up to date.
  5. Make sure you are using the newest trainer release by pressing the History button under the Play button.
  6. Make sure you are not attempting to use the trainer in multiplayer games.
  7. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes. Alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

How does mega xp work? I have it active and I see no effect. Any recommendation?

when you have it on, start a mission on your own (dont join others) and you should get a couple levels worth of xp at the end when the mission is done.

Unlimited drilldozer health would be awesome.

is there any way to reset my money and resources once i am done?

Yeah, as long as the dozer is not excluded by the one-hit cheat please insert a hint on that option so we are informed. @MrAntiFun

It doesn’t work for me
im trying to start it before and after starting my game. But every time this prompt shows up
can somebody help me with that?