Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update No Recoil/No Drill Overheat/Mega Class XP/Unlimited Grenades

I only want no recoil and no cooldown on some perks like dash. Those endured for many updates

1 Like

It’s ok saying it’s updated when clearly a bunch of features are broken, surely you’d rather update it to fix everything and not just the odd thing here and there?

Please be more specific. Saying a bunch of features are broken doesn’t help the trainer creator. There were only 3 cheats broken as of the last update.

I mean, I don’t know how else you’d want us to be more specific other than them just not working. The no recoil cheat doesn’t work cause you still have recoil, the unlimited grenades doesn’t cause you are still limited to the normal amount, drill/weapon overheat doesn’t cause the drill/weapon can still overheat and jam/break or whatever, mega exp doesn’t work cause you get the normal amount of exp at the end of a mission still.

1 Like

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Ability Cooldown cheat added
  • Unlimited Abilities Count cheat added
  • Unlimited Perk Points cheat added
1 Like

That update fixed the issues I had, though Mega Class XP still doesn’t appear to be working. I’d like to see No Weapon Spread along side No Recoil now that works.

You will not see increased xp on the end screen, it will simply apply to the character.

NO Overheat is not working.

unlimited health does not work i still take shield ignoring damage,instant drilldozer refuel does not work,unlimited grenades and c4 is not working,1 hit kills is not working,no overheat does not work as of 4/5/2022

• Instant Ability Cooldown
  • Unlimited Abilities Count

Just not working, not as solo, not as multiplayer host.

No overheat not working too.

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Work smooth and fine.

Now we really want configurable weapon heat, bks drill no more work for all weapon :slight_smile:
E.g. at driller secondaries

Also at gunner goil gun - not work “no reload”

1 Like

Nice Trainer but after today’s Update some of them turn themselves automatically off when turned on

2 Likes

can a rich individual recommend @MrAntiFun to implement 100% ricochet chance into an option?

Current list of cheats that disable every time they activate:

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Shield
no Drilldozer Damage
One-Hit Kills
Fly Mode

it seems the devs of DRG have changed something about health because thats what broke (except obviously flymode) i’d be nice to have them back

2 Likes

Is there a possible cheat to make the barrel hoop less spastic? I don’t even demand it stop in place - just get rid of the random zooming/extreme velocity changes.

Recently noticed and issue with the industrial sabotage missions where some cheats will cause the caretaker to be invincible. This also reoccurs with the tyrant weed.

1 Like

that one’s probably the no drilldozer damage one

1 Like

Instant Ability Cooldown not working

1 Like