Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Trainer works fine. Thanks MAF!

I accidentally activated ā€œUnlimited Resourcesā€. Now I have everything at 99999. but I donā€™t want that. How can I undo this?

unlimited health is at the moment not working not sure why, but health goes down like normal

if its possible to make a cheat that gives us unlimited matrix cores after we use or gain one that would be nice :slight_smile:

unlimited resources

go to ingame saves menu and restore one of old saves.

did you test it in singleplayer?

Most of the features seem to work now, things I would like to see is class specific cheats like infinite turret ammo, infinite scout grapple range, infinite gunner zipline range/angle or mod specific cheats like always ricochet like someone said before or no spread(canā€™t tell if no recoil does this already, but there is a mod for one of the SMGs to remove recoil and spread) just to name a few.

1 Like

Only ā€œadd 5K season xdā€ works and nothing else

Thank you for updating.

I just wanted to request to add an ā€œautocannon max fire rateā€, as in only maxing the upper limit of the autocannonā€™s fire rate, to what can naturally be achieved with upgrades. It works a bit different than other weapons.

If we had that, it would be a perfect package in my opinion.

There is only one (Main). Cant go back :frowning:
Would it be possible to set a custom integer value for the ressources? instead of the fix 99999 ?

In this case you can use manual resources editor e.g. GitHub - robertnunn/DRG-Save-Editor: Rock and stone!

Changes:

Canā€™t join any games with this new update.

Hi MAF,

So I can fly and navigate up and down, but when I get to a spot I want to interact with, I canā€™t seem to fall back to the ground and interact with the area, such as a morkite well. Any suggestions? Thanks!

disable fly mode

Changes:

Yep no dice on either atm not sure why other unlimiteds work fine

Request: Pickaxe Swing Speed (in increments of .5, so 1.5/2/2.5/etc, One-Hit Terrain (all terrain only needs one hit to destroy), and Quad PIckaxe (pickaxe mines out a 4x space instead of 1x).

2 Likes