Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

suggestion: instant grapple cooldown

2 Likes

All of the cheats listed below work 100% since the June 2nd 2022 update. I did not test the others because the ones listed below are the only ones I use.

Edit: Only tested on Steam.

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Flares
  3. Instant Ability Cooldown
  4. Unlimited Abilities Count
  5. Mega Class XP
  6. Season XP Multiplier
  7. Unlimited Ammo
  8. Unlimited Grenades
  9. Unlimited C4
  10. One-Hit Kills

fly mode will be effective for someone person in multiplayer mode,maybe not host.Is there any way to make it only work for host?or find one of the four locations.

The trainer is only intended for singleplayer or solo use. It may not work as intended when you’re playing with other people.

1 Like

A Question:

Would it be possible to manipulate the spawn chance of certain events on the fly using the trainer?
If so could there be an update that allows for a guarantee of something spawning if activated before loading a mission?

Edit: I feel I should add that the main focus would be things that affect progression and can’t be done with mods, such as lost packs and cargo crates.

A Question:

Would it be possible to add a rapid fire function to the trainer ?

And also if the super speed you get slider adjustment.

A Question:

Is it possible to add a way to increase and decrease the amount of credits or resources you get rather than just a unlimited option?

Is it possible to add instant grapple recharge? I want to be able to swing around everywhere on the grapple hook like spider man.
Edit: Infinite grapple distance too

idk if the game has anit cheat or something built in or something but would people suspect something is afoot if stuff like this gets thrown in to disaray or something? especally on how fast one gets the miners promoted? i had not tried any of the cheats but asking is it safe to do it with out the game or steam punishing you for it?

There are save editors out there, and the game developer doesn’t really care if you mod. Please do not use the cheats in multiplayer unless you know the other players and they are ok with you modding.

1 Like

alrighty then on that front. thanks for the info guess it is a green light for us to use it solo wise and more. :smiley: thanks

the unlimited health does not work! The bugs can still kill me even i use the unlimited, i will also die
when i jump down from a high place!

This applies to me. I play with my wife at home. We use the same mods and same cheats. So it would be nice if the developer of this WeMod trainer would try to address some of the multiplayer concerns instead of just replying “cheats are for single player only” anytime somebody reports a cheat not working in multiplayer.

Namely, there are two major cheats that do not work for the non-host player. It wasn’t always this way, but it has been like this since several updates ago:

• Unlimited grenades
  • Unlimited health

There could be more but these are the only two we actually use that do not work for the non-host player. Unlimited health is really a just for a panic scenario such as 30 minutes into a mission we run up against some kind of terrible situation and we don’t feel like replaying the whole thing because we die.

It would be awesome if the trainer was patched to make unlimited health and grenades work again for non-host players. I hope it will be considered. But even if not, many thanks for the trainer.

1 Like

Hi there,
I use this trainer together with a cheat engine table because i missed some options. Is it possible to take a look at that cheat engine table and integrate some of the stuff that isn’t in the trainer right now? Btw, not everything in the said cheat engine table works.
What i mostly use now is the rapid fire function and the spiderman function for the scout (unlimited grapling hook).
It would be awesome if these things could be integrated together with other options from this table.

Please take a look to see if armor exists!

@damiendier via Crowdin:

there is no armor in the game, only life and shield

Found a bug in the Unlimited C4 option. If enabled on Engineer, it will drop ammo count on turrets to 5.

Idk why but the 5k season exp dont work for me , do i have to do something so It will work ?

You need to use it while in a mission, then get some xp and either finish the mission or quit.

1 Like

Hey i have a suggestion, instead of like infinite resources which give u no more purpose to play the game, cann’t u add like to add 100-200 of every resorce? like i dont want to have 9999999, i just want a boost in my play so i can skip some grinding

1 Like

First of all thanks for all the work done here, I just found out recently about this and it’s amazing!

Unfortunately both the “Season XP multiplier” and the “Add 5k season XP” don’t seem to work. It would be awesome to have those before the end of season 2

1 Like