Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I also see these problems, will support for this game be discontinued?

Mod doesnt work with the Industrial Sabotage mission, does anyone know a fix?

it does work but you propably did something wrong , what exactly doesnt work for you ?

So just a heads up the c4 and grenade cheats dont work on solo or muti.

They do work on solo , multiplayer is tricky in every game so they might not work there , but in solo they work 100%

well they’re not. been trying in both for a month XD

Figured out why, you gotta turn off the drilldozer’s infinite health. Apparently the boss and drilldozer are the same entity or something. Found out from reddit.

Unlimited Ammo dont work now - 11 feb 2023

The last update for this game was a month ago; if the mods worked yesterday, they still work today.

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

will their be any chance of new trainers for the game being made?

i think that being able to give yourself forge mastery exp would be pretty cool

Changes:

Unlimited Ammo is very suitable for this game! but some weapons have too many ammo, like originally had 30 ammo, change to 999 ammo too many, can let player custom modification the ammo count from 0 to 999? very thanks your trainer!

Does it have to be run in a certain version to work on Steam?

You should always be using the newest version of the game.

The game also takes forever to start. If DX12 is the newest version, what do I need to do to get mods working? Are the mods for this game compatible with windows 11?

IDK who else discovered this but if you have trouble running guns that do not have a reload you can still get ammo by turning on “No reload”.

Just passing info i just discovered.

I dont understand why the mod menu doesnt have basic option that other cheat engine tables have, like auto collect eggs and aqua, auto resource mining ect. I mean come on we are paying for the cheat and a free cheat engine table is better?

Changes:

1 Like