Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I had this issue before, but there was a game save editor that I had to use, but it is external 3rd party site, but I’m pretty sure I can’t share those, maybe you can google it :>

“Drilldozer Health” is what keeps the Caretaker & Prospector from taking damage.

I still haven’t had the guts to try this for co-op. Just a question, which cheats also affect other players? Which ones if you’re host and which ones if you aren’t.

I’m only asking because I read somewhere that the “No Reload” cheat works even if you’re not the host. But I don’t know if it affects your teammates as well.

Wanted to know to see if I can sneak in some cheeky buffs for myself and not ruin others’ game on public servers.

The official answer is don’t use this in an online session

…unofficially; shield, flares, speed, ability cooldown, ability count (buggy), jumps (buggy), ammo and no reload work in multiplayer.

Seasoned players WILL notice but no one really cares unless you troll about. Jumping too much with unlimited jumps can sometimes insta down you so use it carefully and some abilities such as iron will are always single use.

Rock and stone

Thanks for answering! Do you happen to know if it also affects my teammates or just me?

I wasn’t really that interested in using them when I asked this, was just curious. But somehow, now I’m kinda considering maybe using the ammo one. Might be nice having unlimited lights as Scout so I don’t have to play in the dark for even one second. Lol.

this might be an oversimplification (and probably not 100% accurate) but the cheats I listed (as well as some of the exp and resource cheats) only have an effect on your game.

Things that dont work, like health, are global variables for the match but the ones I listed effect each user uniquely.

Bare in mind, this will mean they WILL affect others if YOU are the host. If you join anothers game they will NOT.

1 exception is having ‘instant drilldozer refuel’ switched on, while joining a drilldozer mission that someone else hosts can cause it to bug out so leave these off unless you are doing that mission solo.

TLDR: they just effect you, unless you host the lobby, with a few weird exceptions

Thanks for clarifying! And don’t worry, not in it to ruin anyone else’s games. Was just curious and if I ever use it, I think I’m just gonna do it for the Scout’s flare. Hate playing in the dark. Thanks again.

Fly mode doesn’t seem to work.

Does anybody know of a free working 100% Machine Event/Cargo Crate/Lost Pack chance cheat/trainer out there? Thank you.

1 Like

@iBoopYourNose I just tested it and found it to be working.

Are you playing solo? Did you launch the game first and then WeMod, or launch the game through WeMod?

@WTFUser could you explain what you mean by that?

If I’m reading it right you’re asking for a trainer that guarantees events on a map? If so that does not work as the events are decided when the maps are randomly generated and I don’t think there is any way to influence that

There is a Mod in-game for that. It nay or may not work.

@Nahfiscared7294 Pretty much, yeah. I saw a Cheat Engine table that has that option. Unfortunately, it’s locked behind a paywall. I’ve also played on public lobbies where the host names the lobby as 100% events (or something to that effect, they’re mostly Chinese lobbies and I had to translate though) and every consecutive game I played in those lobbies (if I were lucky enough that the host doesn’t disband) had all three every time.

@Toumitu Yeah, i have it installed but sadly, it’s only available in Sandbox. So, progress doesn’t necessarily transfer to your main save. :frowning: It’s a good way to practice tricks on Omen though. Haha.

@WTFUser ah I see, not sure if its possible but if I see anything to that effect I’ll tag you on this thread.

Is it possible to add the Let there be Light mod to the trainer?

@Nahfiscared7294 Thanks! if you’re curious and don’t mind spending some bucks, there’s a thread over at fearless with the table I was talking about. But as I said, the creator locked the updated version with a Patreon sub.

question, does this disable the ability to earn achievements or something ?

Please add option for 100% chance to spawn a chest during the mission

nope it doesnt , atleast i had no problems with that

I’ve played around the all the cheats since I found this out (and have tried a lot from the other trainers I found) and I honestly got bored of it and decided to reset my save.

But I second @VenomBio’s request. I think it will be one of the, if not the most, useful option that could be added to this trainer. It’s always fun doing machine events and searching for batteries and helmets. I hate how the RNG works on their spawns.

Hopefully MAF will have the time and interest to update/upgrade this trainer.

1 Like