Destiny | Rants & Randomness

INFORMATION:
This thread was made specifically for users & fellow Guardians to rant about Destiny the game. Don’t have anything to rant about ? Then feel free to post some Destiny randomness and share some of you’re experiences with us or just anything else Destiny related! All Guardians are welcomed … Even you Kinderguardians.

RULES:
[size=20]

• Respect you’re fellow Guardians
  • No hate posts towards or about other Guardians
  • Stay on topic with posts

[/size]

My rant is that I’m still getting ****ty drops… that’s why I stopped playing on year 1 and now same thing

Do the engram glitch but the three of coins from Xur before they patch it

Spent 20, got 1 blue engram… a friend did it with 1, got 2 exotic engrams with 1 kill, I’m pretty much done with it again

It’s not a glitch… You’re just taking advantage of a weak ultra for easy and rapid kills. They might put a cooldown timer on 3 of coins and I’m okay with that. They’re meant to be used in strikes, raids, nightfalls etc. Not Eye of the Gate Lord or Scourge of Winter x57

I ain’t gonna rant, I believe that what Bungie did with ‘The Taken King’ has improved the game so much. Engrams drop so much more often compared to before. In vanilla destiny I was lucky to get one rare engram a strike, now I get 2 minimum (usually).

The Vanguard Strike Streak is also great, allowing me to get legendary engrams easily. But, the one small thing that p***ses me off, is that fact that when I opened a legendary engram for gauntlets, I got an artifact.

I Wish that happens to me, I’m stuck with a ****ty blue artifact that’s around 250 Defense.

The one thing that bothers me is that i grinded the **** out of Dust Palace and still didn’t get any Flayer cloaks.

I’m at about 294 light currently, started doing the raid last night with some friends. We got up to the first boss, then took a break because it was getting late. Luckily I got the Kingslayer’s Shell (Taken Ghost) and a fusion rifle from the part right before the first boss. The ghost shell is awesome, the fusion rifle is meh. I can’t complain though because I was the only one from my group that got a weapon and the ghost shell.

Played the raid for the first time last night, we got up to Golgoroth or whatever his name is before everyone wanted to go to sleep. So far the new raid is amazing. There’s actual mechanics that require teamwork and communication and it looks like it’s going to be impossible to cheese. I also got the ghost shell, here’s some screens:

Why would it piss you off? At least you got another legendary piece of armor. Even if it is an artifact. Some artifacts have really good perks too.

That Ghost looks great! I’m 281 light now, hoping to get 290 soon, I might need a new raid team though.

As for it ******g me off, I needed legendary gauntlets to get a full legendary armour set.

Not sure you if you know the answer(s) to this question, but how does the game/expansion play on the Xbox 360? (I know Bungie has had to remove a few features in the past to accommodate for the Xbox 360 and so, with this expansion, I’m very curious as to how the game plays with everything that’s new) (ex: Now that I play on the Xbox One, I occasionally think back to playing this game on the Xbox 360 and thinking to myself “How did I possibly complete this with the slow load times!”)

It actually seemed to have improved. You know how you can hold LT while paused to view the elements of your guns/super? I just finger bang the trigger until it loads the thumbnails, and then when I switch to inventory it’s automatically loaded and I can pop a heavy or whatever.

The only issue I’ve run into is sometimes there’s a slight FPS drop when there’s a lot of smoke/activity going on. Our group got a 7-man Court of Oryx team together so we could power through a bunch of tier 3 runes earlier today, and when we all popped stormtrance on the wizard the FPS would drop to like 5 lol

So what’s the new “trendy-ultimate” thing to own or do now? Previously it centred around Vault of Glass and a Gjallahorn… What about now?

Touch of Malice.

Is that your personal opinion or is that really the weapon of choice for many?

Here’s that Court of Oryx run we did with a bunch of people. The FPS really goes down around the 4:10 mark. I know there’s only a 6-man team in the video and the thumbnail says 7. The random left before I started recording and I was too lazy to edit the thumbnail lol

I haven’t seen a single person in-game with that weapon so I would assume it’s safe to say it’s not the weapon of choice for many haha.

It does look totally badass though, and has really cool perks.

I’m gonna have to go with the sword. Who doesn’t love having a sword? Most are working on their exotic sword quests by now.

this game is poop, i rate it 10/10

i’m elated you’re actually using that signature

ummmmm please stay on topic? kthx

just reported you for derailing the thread