Destiny | Rants & Randomness

You can get any year two exotic with three of coins.

1 Like

How do you get the Legendary Marks for the Daily Crucible challenges? Do I have to play multiple matches to earn them or just a single match?

I ask because I thought it was like the Daily Story mission, you just complete it then receive the rewards. But after a full game of Salvage, I got nothing?!

I think you have to win the match. I don’t remember it’s been a while.

Got all three of my Oryx challenges done. First time I got 320 boots, 2nd & 3rd I got 320 Anguish of Drystan. Infused one of the AR’s into my Doom of Chelchis bumping it up to 320, and one into my Touch of Malice also bumping that to 320.

Now I’m just going to grind SRL for a 320 helm & bond to bring my raid gear up, and hope for a 320 gauntlet drop and I’ll be at my final form

Do you guys mind voting for my SRL film submission? I’d really appreciate it!

All done! :+1:t2:

WoW! I have used 8 Three of Coins so far and not a single drop. I usually get something after 3 or 4.

1 Like

Voted! I also gave it a quick like on YouTube.

1 Like

Are you waiting for at least 5 minutes before using another one? Sometimes we just get bad luck. I’ve used like 14 before and not gotten anything haha.

I haven’t waited at all, maybe that the issue

Yeah, Bungo patched that. I would wait a minimum of 5 minutes after your last one procs/doesn’t proc a drop to activate another. They will still give you a boost if you use them back to back like that, but the boost is much lower. People used to abuse 3oC by loading up the Draksis mission and killing him over and over, so they patched a cooldown into it.

Congratulations!!!

You have received an ‘Honorable Mention’ from Bungie themselves…

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14236

2 Likes

I’m SO stoked. Been chasing that MotW emblem for a while now. Article says I have to wait until 2016 to get it though ]:

1 Like

I haven’t visited this site in about a week because the site was down when I tried to sign-in, but I had to check-in to see if it was true that it was you that made it on the Bungie Year-End Update!

Congratulations! What shall you be rewarded?

1 Like

I’ll be able to pick up Sign of Containment from the emblem kiosk come January. It’s the MotW emblem basically. It’ll be cool to have an emblem that only so many people have.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=1443409297&itemname=Sign%20of%20Containment

This cracked me up!! :smile:

1 Like

This is the exact reason why I wait until Sunday-Monday to run Iron Banner. It’s always at least 10 times laggier than standard crucible. Why put myself through the agony I say to myself

1 Like

Finally got it. Never taking this off. So excited about it lol

2 Likes

Is the TYPE of Public Event random?

I’m trying to do the Sleeper Simlulant quest by using a tracker site which seems pretty accurate according to time windows, but the event isn’t always what I wanted.

It depends each area of a planrt has two events that can occur there so it’s not so random just RNG. You need Warsats so I would search and see what parts of the planets have Warsats.

1 Like

I know archers line on the moon & skywatch on earth drop warsats. Not really sure about venus.

This site will help you a lot:

2 Likes