Destroy All Humans! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I hadn’t tried that yet, so I followed every step it gave, and still no change. Here is the log per your instructions. I hope this is right.

WeMod.log (21.7 KB)

In custom installation to fix cheat. moove " DH-Win64-Shipping " on Custom installation

Destroy All Humans! \ DH \ Binaries \ Win64 \ DH-Win64-Shipping

And play =)

Looking at your log, it looks like you do not have the 64-bit .exe attached to WeMod.
Try the post above this one. :slight_smile:

Thank you!!! It finally worked.

Glad to hear that it works now. Was a bit of a battle to figure it out, but got there in the end. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the game with WeMod! :slight_smile:

needs update, only the unlimited dna is working plz and thank you

needs update plz and thank you only the unlimited dna is working

Can someone give me some advice on this?
I can use the cheats and everything perfectly fine, but DAH will not save my progress. Every time I quit, it goes back to the last mission I completed before using WeMod.

Thanks.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Make sure that your game is saved before quitting. I understand that this game does not have a manual saving feature. Only auto-saves which are triggered at certain in-game points.

The trainer itself won’t prevent saving. Trainers do not touch game files or game saves at all, they just inject some code into your PC’s RAM.

purchased my copy from epic store. legit. do not work.

unless epic store is selling illegal software. my copy is fine. but its does not work

We do not have a trainer for the epic version of the game. You will need to vote for it.

As the name of the trainer suggests, this was built for the Steam version of the game.
As Chris said, you will need to vote for a trainer for the Epic version of the game via the WeMod desktop app.

still needs a update as only the unlimited dna option works.

Does anyone know if they are working on cheats for the Epic version? I bought it during the sale and now I’m considering returning it since it seems like the kind of game that would be more fun with cheats.
How hard is it to make cheats for Epic? They are the same game with different launchers. I imagine it would be relatively easy (but I’ve never programmed a trainer so what do I know)

Can the Unlimited Energry Weapons cheat be updated to allow up to 200% for a full upgraded Zap-O-Matic? You get a boost based off of the charge amount and if its set to its max of 200% that would be awesome.

1 Like